The Unwanted Truth

You guys are all fucking scary. You guys ransacked my book and I couldn't even go look at the comments it was glitching out so bad. You seriously crashed it on my phone for a good 20 minutes. You guys scare me. A lot.

Bonnie's P.O.V

I look at Y/N's limp body beneath me. She's lying in the pool of blood she puked up minutes before she passed out. Let's hope she just passed out. I touch my cheek lightly where she had touched me. If she did die right now, that would mean she would have spoken her last words to me. That counts for something right? Maybe, I don't know. I look around me at the others who seem worse for wear. Chica is crying her eyes out into Freddy, while he looks over at me sadly. Tears pricking out of his eyes. I swivel my body and look at Foxy who is still frozen in fear. Anger boils inside of me and I stand up and bunch him straight in the face.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO Y/N???" I yell at him.

He snaps out of his daze and looks up at me confused.

"What be ye talking about lad?" He asks confused.

"What do you think I'm talking about fox?" I spit out through gritted teeth.

"Me don't know lad." He replies.

I stare at him dumbfounded.

'How does he not know that Y/N just pulled her blood all over the floor and passed out it in? How does one forget that kind of thing?'

"Bonnie. He is probably in shock. Give him a minute to let the information sink in." Freddy tells me from across the room.

"He shouldn't need a minute to remember." I say as I raise my fist above him.

I swing my arm down and land a punch straight in the jaw. I feel the bone collide with my fist. Foxy is now on his knees. Face turned towards the floor. I can see him panting and a few drops of blood hitting the floor beneath him.

"Lad, ye better be careful. Ye don't want to mess with a Fox."

"Then tell me how you forget about Y/N passing out in a pool of her own blood?"

"Ye go into shock. That's how."

"That's NOT A FUCKING ANSWER!!!"

I take my foot and kick him in the stomach hard enough to launch him into the wall behind him. He stands up right after and launched himself at me. He tackles me to the ground and starts punching me in the face repeatedly. I use my strength and push him off of myself backwards, and quickly get back up onto my feet before he has the chance to tackle me again. I turn around and face him. He is facing me and between us is Y/N's unconscious body.

"This is your fault fox. If you hadn't gotten her pregnant she may still be healthy."

"Ye don't know what ye be talking about. Tis not my fault."

"Really? Are you sure about that? Think about it for a minute. Before you had sex with her she was perfectly fine. After however, things seemed to get worse. Now look at her. She is lying in a pool of her own blood on the floor and the only explanation is that you caused it all."

At this, he seems to falter. His eyes lose the anger that was in them and his hands lower down to his sides. He stops and stares at Y/N's unconscious body on the floor. His face is turned to the ground, but I can see the tear fall from his face down onto the floor. I watch as he clenches his fists and brings his head up with an angry look on his face.

"YOU BASTARD."

He flings himself at me and takes me down to the ground punching me the entire time. I block a few of his punches but some of them hit my face pretty hard. I swing my arms and hit him a couple times back. I hear a pair of footsteps rush over and Freddy is now beside us trying to separate us. All he does in the end is get himself in the fight as well.

Soon, all three of us are bloody and getting tired from the constant fighting. I hear a groan coming from Y/N and stop hitting the other two. They seemed to hear it too and all of us sit in the pile that we are and look at Y/N.

She's moving slightly and pushing herself up a bit. She lifts her head and sees us and immediately bursts into tears.

A/N
Here is your chapter like I promised. I seriously should have made the thing higher than 7 because within the first 5 minutes I had twice that. You guys are fucking insane and I love it. And you guys almost didn't get this because you managed to crash my wattpad. I then tried to fix it and crashed my phone in the process. Thankfully I have an iPad that I can use in emergencies and this was definitely an emergency. I don't want to me murdered by all of you. That would suck. But, that's all I have to say, hope you guys enjoyed and I hope you enjoyed the last chapter. I'll see you all later Little Foxes.