What Foxy Had Been Through

Foxy's P.O.V

"That bastard is going to pay for everything that he's done, or is planning to do. Nobody gets away with trying to kill my Y/N. At least not without going through me first. I just hope that nothing goes wrong when I get there. I'd hate to leave Y/N with a fatherless baby. Guess I try my hardest to kill Nick then." I think to myself as I run in the direction of the pizzeria.

The pizzeria comes into view, and I do a final sprint to reach it quicker. I'm at the front doors in seconds, preparing myself to go inside and kill that bastard. I open the door and quickly step inside the pizzeria.

Inside the pizzeria is dark and empty. I hear whispers coming from the direction of the security office. It sounds like a male talking, so I assume it's Nick and head in the direction of the voices. I turn the corner and see Nick and Monique in the office talking to each other. A devious grin comes into my face as I head towards the office, ready to give Nick a piece of my mind.

I don't make it far down the hallway before two sets of arms grab me and pull me into a party room. I struggle to free myself from the grip the people have on me, but it becomes pointless as they only continue to hold me tighter the more I struggle. I stop struggling and one pair of arms stops holding me.

"Alkia, continue to hold him down until I finish talking to him ok?" A female voice says behind me.

The person holding me starts shaking, which means it must be Alkia because he can't talk. Which also means the other person must be Toy Chica. But why would she want to talk to me.

"Foxy, if you promise not to scream I will get Alkia to take his hand off your mouth so you can talk as well. Do you promise not to call anyone for help?" She asks me, moving in front of me as she does.

I shake me head "Yes" and she looks up at Alkia, who then takes his hand off my mouth.

"What de ye want with me Lass?" I ask, curious as to why she has done this.

"I'm trying to save you Foxy. You don't know what Nick is capable of and I would hate to have to see Y/N have to raise a baby without a father.." She tells me, grabbing a chair and sitting down in it.

"Me thought ye were on his side." I say disgustedly.

"I was on his side when we first came here, but then I got to meet her and you guys. I also met Alkia as well. After all that I couldn't be on his side anymore. He doesn't know yet though. I'm just waiting for the perfect chance to show him that I'm no longer with him no more." She tells me in a hushed whisper.

"What will ol' Nick do to me, if me do confront him?" I ask, wanting to hear what I have to prepare for.

"I'm not exactly sure. He doesn't tell us Toy's what he has planned for all you guys. He only talks to Vincent about it all." She tells me quietly.

"Who be this Vincent guy?" I ask, confused on who he is.

"I forgot that none of you know his real name. Allen. His real name is Vincent." She tells me.

"Oh. That be making more sense now Lass. But, no matter what me going to try and kill Nick...." I say before I get rudely interrupted.

"Is that so Foxy? I guess it's time to have some fun with you then." Nick says from the shadows.

Nick gives a signal and Vincent comes out and grabs me away from Alkia. He pulls me away from Alkia and Toy Chica by the collar of my shirt. I struggle to try and get him to let go of me, but he has a death grip on my shirt. Vincent drags me through the pizzeria, with Nick a few steps behind us. I look up at him, and he has a sly smirk on his face. I let out a soft growl out hoping it will intimidate him, but all I end up doing is making him laugh.

Without warning I get thrown into a room and collide with the wall, hard. I sit there rubbing my back as Vincent and Nick walk into the room, locking the door behind them.

"So, you want to kill me Foxy?" Nick asks me smugly.

"Yes." I spit out angrily.

"Well that's too bad because I'm about to screw with your wiring and you will be so out of it, you will want to try and kill your own girlfriend." He tells me, advancing towards me.

"How are ye going to do that if me not in my animatronic form?" I ask him tauntingly.

"Foxy, you are talking to the person that figured out how to turn animatronics human. I already know how to reverse it is they are willing or not." He tells me.

I'm about to reply, but Nick gives a Vincent a signal and soon I'm pinned to the ground, unable to move.

"Good Night Foxy. Next time you are yourself again, your precious Y/N will be dead." He taunts at me.

"I struggle to say something, but my vision slowly fades to black as I pass out into the world of unconsciousness.

A/N
Yay!!!! Another chapter up!!!! The next one is in the process of being written right now, it will hopefully be posted on Monday. If not, it will be posted on June 28th as well as a bunch of other new things. Last thing I need your help with, is I need baby names. Both boy and girl. I will reveal the gender of the baby later so give me either or. That's all Little Foxes, I'll see you all in the next chapter.