Hoping, Praying, Waiting

Your P.O.V

You sit in he passenger seat, clutching your stomach as Nick continues to speed his way towards the hospital. Your eyelids begin to drop down as you slip further into unconsciousness. Your head falls down slowly as it begins to take over you.

"Y/N!!! Y/N!!! Don't you dare close your eyes. I can't lose you after I have you. I have to fix this. I have to fix what I started. I have to save you." Nick pleads out as he continues to drive.

You lift your head back up and try your best to keep yourself awake. You look down at your blood covered stomach and start to cry. Your babies. Your beautiful babies. It could be dying inside of you right now and you don't even know it, much less have the ability to save it right now.

"Y/N, don't worry. The babies are all right. If my plan succeeded, it's the baby that caused this. The skeleton is metal. It can easily pierce your body. Judging from the hole in your stomach, it was probably the tail that pierced you." Nick explains to you, turning the car into the hospital parking lot.

"Tail?" You ask him groggily, confused as to why your babies would have tails.

Nick smiles and chuckles to himself as he pulls into a parking spot close to the emergency doors.

"Foxy is a fox Y/N. A robot fox. So, your babies shall be foxes. With a tiny bit of puppet mixed in as well." He tells you as he shuts the car off and hops out of the car.

You sit there pondering what he said. Puppet. "I am a Puppet. And my children will be fox puppets. I wonder what they will look like." You think to yourself as Nick opens your door.

Nick lifts you out of the car and runs as fast as he can into the hospital. Inside are multiple nurses and doctors, milling around and talking to each other quietly. One nurse glances at you and drops the clipboard that she was holding. She yells out to a couple of doctors and the entire ward is sent into a frenzy. Your eyelids begin to droop down once again, except the time they close and you become lost in unconsciousness.

Nick's P.O.V

I hold Y/N in my arms tightly as all the nurses and doctors rush around trying but to help her. I look down at her to realize that she had lost consciousness. I'm about to tell a nurse but two nurses lead me to a trauma room.

"Please lay her down on the bed Sir." One of the nurses tells me as she preps a monitor.

I listen to he nurse and lay Y/N down on the bed. The one nurse begins to take blood pressure and heart rate tests while the other walks over to me with a clip board in her hands.

"Are you able to answer some questions about her Sir?" The nurse asks me.

"I will try to answer them to the best of my ability." I reply.

"Great. Now what is this young Lady's name?"

"Y/N L/N"

"What is your relation to her?"

"I am her father."

"How old is she?"

"18. She will be 19 in a couple months though"

"Any allergies?"

"None that I'm aware of."

"Any medical conditions?"

"I'm not sure about what she has had in the past, but right now she is 8 months pregnant."

"Is she on any medications?"

"Not that I'm aware of."

"Alright. Anything else that we should be aware of?"

"Well, out family is a bit different than normal families. So please don't be surprised if something abnormal happens."

"Alright Sir. Now, you mind telling me what had happened here?"

"To be honest, I'm not exactly sure what happened. One second she was perfectly fine and then the next her stomach was covered in blood. Is there anything you guys can do to save her and the babies?" I ask the nurse, nearing tears.

"We will see what we can do Sir, but we need to get the doctor to check her out before we can proceed to do anything." She tells me.

"When will the doctor be seeing her?" I ask her.

As if on cue, the doctor walks briskly into the room and looks at Y/N. He turns around and looks straight at me.

"Sir, can you please leave the room?" The doctor asks me.

I nod and get up leaving the room. One of the nurses shuts the door behind me. I sigh as I walk over and take a seat in the waiting room. Minutes go by as I silently wait in the waiting room. The silence is broken by multitudes of footsteps surging into the emergency area. Foxy, along with everyone else, come into the waiting room. They spot me and rush over.

"Lad? Where be me Lass?" Foxy asks me worriedly.

"The doctor is looking at her right now. She fell unconscious a couple minutes after I got here." I reply back tiredly.

"You think they will be able to help her Nick?" Toy Bonnie asks me.

"I'm not sure TB. I'm not sure."

Everyone hangs their heads down and finds seats in the waiting room. 5 more minutes go by, then the doctor comes into the waiting room with a grim look on his face.

"Sir, your daughter is in a lot of danger. Right now, our safest option would be to get the child out of her. Maybe then we will be able to fully determine the severity of her injuries."

"Do whatever needs to be done doctor. Just save my daughter."

The doctor nods and walks off. Minutes later they wheel Y/N by us. I watch as they take her away, hoping that they will be able to save my little girl. My Little Puppet.

A/N
Last chapter will be up in a couple days. If you are a Canadian like me, I wish you a Happy Canada Day. It's tomorrow but I won't be updating tomorrow because it's a holiday. For me at least. But I Love All You Little Foxes, I'll see you in the Last Chapter.
(As well as the Epilogue.)

P.S- here are the chapter names.

Last chapter
A Family Once More

Epilogue
Till Death Do Us Part