Falling For Family

I know how excited all of you are for Falling For Family. Which is why I've decided to hold a little competition of sorts. The winner of this competition will have a choice between two prizes.

A. Move the release date up so its posted sooner.

Or

B. Get to read the first chapter before it is released.

You don't have to participate but if you want Falling For Family to come sooner, this would be the way to do it.

Now for the competition part. I'll give you a day for the first part. Depending on how many participate, this could be easy to do or hard. All you have to do, is answer 5 questions correctly.

1. Where is the hidden spoiler located?
2. FNAF= Foxy, Nick, Allen, ______
Fill in the blank (Hint- It's closely related to the title of the book)
3. How many books are a part of the Falling Series?
4. What month was Falling For Foxy started in?
5. True or False. Are you a Little Fox?

The first 7 (if that many actually play) will get put through one more little test and the first person to complete that test, will win.

Is this simple enough for all of you? I hope so and I wish you all Luck.

YOU MUST SEND YOUR ANSWERS IN A PRIVATE MESSAGE. OTHERWISE I WONT EXCEPT IT. IF YOU COMMENT YOUR ANSWERS OTHER PEOPLE WILL BE ABLE TO STEAL THEM SO PLEASE SEND YOUR ANSWERS THROUGH A PRIVATE MESSAGE. EITHER KIK
(Foxalicious_foxy) OR THROUGH WATTPAD MESSAGES. DO NOT POST IT ON MY PROFILE EITHER.