A Family House

Your P.O.V

You walk back into the storage room where everyone is sitting around quietly. They all look up at you with different expressions on their faces. Freddy looks at you with hope in his eyes. Chica looks at you with happiness etched into all of her facial features. Foxy looks at you with love and adoration. Bonnie however, looks at you with mixed emotions. His eyes are full of hatred, regret, love, sadness, loneliness, and hope. You take your gaze away from him and focus on the others before anything bad happens.

"You guys ready to go see your new home?" You ask them all.

"Me am lass. Me have already seen it, me excited to go back to it." Foxy tells you from his spot on the floor.

"Do you have enough room for us all
Y/N?" Freddy asks.

"I think we should be just fine. Foxy and I can share a room, somebody can take my fathers old room, there is another bedroom on the main floor that we can clean out for one of you, and there is a second bedroom in the basement for someone. I'll let you guys fight over who gets which room." You say to them all.

"I'll take your fathers old room." Bonnie says with his head hung.

"I'll let Chica take the one on the main floor. I can sleep in the basement." Freddy's says with a smile.

"Thank you Freddy." Chica says to him.

"You're welcome Chica." He replies back.

The bell rings for 6 AM and the people in front of you get up off the floor and walk over to you. You give them a smile and walk out of the storage room and towards the front door. You open the door to allow them all access to the world beyond the pizzeria. They all exit the building with looks of astonishment for the world around them. (Except Foxy of course who has already seen and been in the outside world) You smile at them and continue to walk over to your car. Foxy is only a couple steps behind you while the rest are slowly making their way to the car. Foxy walks around the car and gets into the passenger side of the car, while you wait for the others to get to the vehicle.

After a couple minutes they finally arrive at the car and look at you with confused expressions.

"What are we suppose to do now Y/N?" Chica asks with wide eyes.

"You guys have to get in the vehicle so that I can take you guys home. You know how to buckle yourselves up right?" You ask them.

"I'm not sure Y/N. We have never been outside of the pizzeria before." Freddy tells you.

"Just get in the car and I'll help you once you are all inside. Ok?"

"Ok." They all say in unsion.

You open the door for them so they can get inside the car easier. Freddy is the first to climb in and you watch as he crawls across your seats, in an attempt to get to the other side of the vehicle. Once he is seated on the farthest seat from the door, Chica climbs in after him and seconds later is seated right beside him in the middle seat. Bonnie then climbs in effortlessly and roughly closes the door behind him, almost making you fall in the process considering that you were leaning against it watching them all climb into the car. You shake it off and hop into the drivers seat. You swivel around so you are facing the three of them in the back seat.

"Ok. So now you guys have to put your seat belts on." You say to them.

"Why do we have to put them on. They sound like something that would just get in our way." Bonnie says in an unamused tone.

"You have to put them on because it's the law first of all, and second of all its for your own safety." You say back in a slightly angry tone.

"I still don't get how it's necessary." He says while facing out the window.