Perfect Puzzle Pieces

This is mostly dialogue

Your P.O.V

"W-what do you w-want to talk a-about?" You stutter as you approach him.

He crosses his arms and gives you a stern look.

"Why was the old fox not in the storage room today?"

"U-umm. I'm not sure." You say in a fear stricken voice.

"You can't lie to me. I can easily fire you right here and now, so you better tell me the truth."

You gulp as you begin to start shaking in front of him.

"I took him home with me." You say in a barely audible whisper.

"What was that?"

"I said I took him home with me."

"And why did you do that? Better question is how did you do that? those things weigh a ton."

"He walked out himself."

"Impossible."

"Why?"

"I made sure they wouldn't be able to turn on."

"Why would you do that?"

"I didn't want anymore humanoid animatronics walking around at night?"

"Humanoid animatronics?"

"You think I didn't know that these guys can be human?"

"I thought no one knew."

"I know, and only for one reason."

"What's the reason?"

"I'm one of them."

You gives you a grin as he bends over and starts to transform in front of your eyes. You watch as his clothes become black, with white stripes on the sleeves. His face becomes a pale white, with purple streaks coming from his eyes. His cheeks are a bright red and his eyes are pitch black with small white pupils. He stands up fully again and gives you a grin. His entire appearance reminds you of a puppet.

"How did you do that?"

"I'm the reason that any of the animatronics can turn human."

"Really?"

"I'm the one that figured out the secret to the whole transformation thing."

"How did you do that?"

"It's a bit too complicated. I'll explain it to you someday."

"Thank you."

"No problem."

"So, how come you aren't one of the attractions here?"

"I decided I'd rather run the place than be just a animatronic that only gets to move freely at night."

"So you bought the place and bought new animatronics?"

"Actually, there used to be a an old pizzeria, before the one that I had bought. I was an attraction there, though not many kids like to see me. When that one closed down, me and the others stayed together. I helped fix them back into proper shape for the two decades or so. Once I had them all fixed properly again, I bought that old pizzeria and put the originals back into place. I'm still trying to figure out what to do with the others."

I weird feeling enters your body. 'That sounds familiar. Wasn't it in the letter that the "P" guy said he was fixing up something? There's no way that Nick could have been that exact person could it? Probably not. It's probably just a coincidence.' you think to yourself as you continue to look at him.