Taking Him Home

Your P.O.V

You watch down the hall, waiting for Foxy to come back. it's not like you can go look for him either. He just walked off with Mangle and gave you a reassuring smiling as he followed her down the hall leaving you alone in the security room. About five minutes has gone by and he still hasn't come back yet. You glance at the clock on the wall behind you and see that it's 5:43 am. 17 more minutes before you can go home and relax. That's if that creep isn't there still. You hope he isn't. 'Was that actually my father?' You think to yourself. 'It can't be right? He died. Then again I don't remember anybody taking his body away either so maybe he got out alive and waited until he was a bit better to come and confront me.'

You glance upwards in your thoughts and see Foxy walking down the hall towards you. A small smile creeps into your face as he walks into the room and sits on the desk in front of you.

"What was that about Foxy?"

"Some puppet looking guy wanted to give me some advice and tips."

"What kind of advice?"

"How to make ye happy."

"How does he know what makes me happy? I don't even remember meeting some puppet looking guy."

"Well the advice he gave me is actually pretty good and me think me actually going to use it."

"What was the advice?"

"He told me that Me should be with ye in yer time of need and since that weird guy that said he was your father was at yer house earlier, me going to come home with ye today and stay with ye."

"Aren't you suppose to stay here though in case Nick comes into the room?"

"Me overheard one of the workers say that Nick has gone missing. No one knows where he went. So me don't think it really matters."

"Are you sure you want to come? Wouldn't this be your first time out of the pizzeria?"

"Aye lass, but me do it for ye."

"Aww, ok. You can come home with me when I leave. Which should be soon."

"Alright lass."

You give him a smile and turn around to look at the clock again. 5:58. So close. You stand up and walk around looking for Goldy.

"Goldy? Where are you?" You call out into the pizzeria.

You hear footsteps behind you so you turn around and come face to face with Foxy. He kisses your nose which makes you blush. You turn around and keep looking for Goldy.

"Where can that damn bear have gone?" You mutter to yourself as you continue to walk the pizzeria. Nothing. He's nowhere. You jump a little as the 6 am bell goes off.

"I guess he stays here today since I can't find him. You ready to go Foxy?"

"Aye lass, me be ready to leave this place."

You smile and pull him out of the pizzeria and towards your vehicle. You open the passenger door for him and wait till he sits down to close the door behind him. You walk to the drivers side and open the door to slide into your seat. You buckle yourself in and make sure that Foxy is also buckled up in his seat belt. When he gets it on, you start the car and head home.

Goldy's P.O.V (Im not sure if I've done his before or not)

'Damn it, I can hear Y/N calling my name. But this god damn gag is preventing me to say anything. That God damn Puppet guy. Which I just found out is Nick and I was right. He isn't the good guy. Apparently he did something to Foxy to harm Y/N. And of course I got caught spying on them all so now I can't even warn Y/N to stay away from Foxy so she doesn't get hurt. I can't even escape either cause I'm trapped in a god damn puppets box. I'm tied up and gagged so I can't even call or try to escape. Damn it all. I hope Y/N doesn't do anything reckless. I don't want her to die. I don't think anyone does.'

I hear a sound that rips me from my thoughts. I look up and see Nick towering over me with the lid in his hand being held up.

"I know you want to go help Y/N, but I can't have that happening. I need this to work out. I need her to be dead. Because of her I lost the love of my life. And now, I'm going to take her life in return. Have fun in your box Goldy."

With that he leaves me to rot in this box, knowing that he's going to hurt dear Y/N in some way.

A/N
Here's your first chapter of the day. You guys will also get another chapter in an hour or so. Not telling you for what story though. Please dot hate me for anything that I write, I'm just trying to make a good story is all. If you hate on me or one of my friends, I will not hesitate to report or ban you from my books. That's all I have for now Little Foxes. I'll see you in the next chapter.