Truth Or Dare (Chapter)

This is the actual chapter. Not an updated thing. (This also may or may not contain a lemon or a partial one. If it does, I'm not sure how good it will be but you'll have to deal with it if it does suck)

Your P.O.V

The doors have closed for the night which means the game can begin. Thankfully, with a little help from Alkia, the new animatronics can move before midnight which means you can start the game early. The second after all the staff leaves, everyone gathers in the main room to get the game started. Foxy and you are the last ones to enter the room. Inside everyone is already sitting around in a circle. You can tell that everyone is starting to get closer with each other because everyone is scattered. Foxy grabs your hand and leads you to the circle and sits down. You sit down beside him but you aren't sitting there for long. He picks you up and sets you in his lap and wraps his arms around your waist, pulling you in tightly. You smile and look at the others who are idly chit chatting away.

"Who's going to start the game?" You ask the group.

Everyone stops talking and looks towards you.

"I'm not sure Y/N, who do you think should start the game?" Chica tells you.

You look around the room, looking for the person who will start the game. You come eye to eye with Drake who has a devilish grin on his face. Beside him, Alkia has a worried look on his face. You decide the best way to start the game, is by letting the prankster start it off.

"Drake can start it off. He seems like he has a few possible ideas ready to go so he can start the game." You say with satisfaction.

"Fine. I'll start it, but you dear Y/N will be the first victim of the night. So what will it be? Truth or Dare?" He says with that devilish grin.

You think for a moment trying to figure out if you take the safer path, or go all in for the dare. You decide to start the game off with a dare. "I pick dare Drake, so do your worst."

"Let's see. What could possibly get everybody's blood pumping? How about let's start off with a simple childish dare. I dare you to kiss someone. You don't get to pick and it certainly won't be your little lover fox behind you."

You blush at that but sit patiently waiting to see who you have to kiss.

"How about you kiss old Bonnie there? He seems a bit nervous so maybe you can relax him a bit with a kiss."

Flashbacks from the old pizzeria come flooding back into your mind. The first and last time you kissed Bonnie, didn't end so well. You don't exactly have a choice though so you climb out of Foxy's lap and crawl over to Bonnie. You can tell that he's nervous from the look in his eyes as he watches you slowly make your way towards him. You reach him and let out a sigh before you kiss him. You make it as short as possible so you don't get reminded of what had happened that night. The second it's over you crawl back over to Foxy and curl up in his lap. You look around the circle to find who you are going to ask to do something. After a couple seconds of looking you find the perfect person. Toy Chica. Let's see if she has a liking for anyone in the room.

"TC, truth or dare?" You ask.

"Let's try a dare. They seem to be entertaining."

"I dare you to.... Take off one thing. Doesn't matter what but you have to keep it off for the rest of the game."

"Simple enough." With that she takes off her pair of earrings and tosses them into the middle of the circle. "So I just pick someone and wait till they choose truth or dare and give them one?"

You nod in response and watch as she looks around the circle.

"Goldy, truth or dare?"

"Truth."