Months Apart

This is going to be taking a couple months after you left the pizzeria. You are now on maternity leave so you don't have to go back to the pizzeria unless you really want to.

Your P.O.V

You wake up on the couch, in the dark living room all alone. You feel the sick feeling in your stomach, so you get up and rush to the bathroom. You get there seconds before the vomit comes up and lands in the toilet. You feel a hand rubbing your back, and turn around and see Bonnie crouching beside you tiredly.

"Foxy was fast asleep. He wouldn't get up. Hope you don't mind that it's me." He yawns.

You shake you head as another round of vomit decides to come out. For the past couple months, you and Bonnie had grown closer. If Foxy isn't home or is too busy to come and help you, Bonnie comes instead. You have come to found it comforting that both of the, helped you. Even if you and Bonnie had an iffy past together. It seems to be getting better now that you are pregnant. Which is kind of weird if you think of it.

You finishing vomiting and sit up normally again. You grab a bit of toilet paper and wipe the runaway vomit off of your face.

"Thank you Bonnie for coming. It's nice to have someone here even if I'm puking my guts out into a toilet." You tell him smiling.

You look past him to see Goldy standing in the bathroom doorway, arms crossed and looking kind of angry.

"I'm going to kill Nick." He states out of nowhere.

"Why?" You ask innocently.

"We were perfectly fine before he came. Since he's come everything seems to be going wrong. He is also trying to kill you. Don't you remember that Y/N? He needs to die. He doesn't belong here at all." He tells you as he steps inside the small cramped bathroom and shuts the door behind him.

"Goldy calm down. If we make any rash decisions nothing will end well. We should continue with what we are doing and slowly make a plan of action. If we just go and outright kill him we will probably make things a lot worse than it already is." Bonnie tells Goldy.

"Bonnie's right. We can't make any rash decisions. Yes, we all know that he is trying to kill me, but if we do anything too rash about it, it may make matters worse than they already are. We should just sit back and make decisions as we need too." You tell him.

The door bursts open and an angry Foxy is standing behind it.

"Goldy's right. That bastard needs to die and I'm going to be the one to kill him. And no one can stop me."

With that he turns around and be lines out of the house. Goldy runs after him, but loses him at the front door of the house. He comes back huffing.

"I don't think anyone's going to stop him. The toys might when he tries to kill Nick, but none of us will be able too."

You burst into tears starting to think about all the possible bad things that could happen to him.

"I just want him to come home." You sob as Bonnie pulls you into his arms and holds you closely.

A/N
I'm back. The stories continue. I also have a contest book put up and there is the first contest posted up as well. Please check it out because I'm trying to get you all more involved in my writing. I'm happy to be back and I thank you all for promising. It's really great. It really is. I love all of you Little Foxes, I'll see you in the next chapter.