Bonnie and Goldy

Your P.O.V

You wake up to the others talking quietly around you and Foxy's arms wrapped around you protectively. You smile as you wiggle out of his arms and sit up stretching.

"Ye have a good sleep Lass?"

"Yes. Thank you Foxy."

You give him a quick kiss on the nose and hop up and walk out of the room. You pick up you phone and notice that it's almost time to go home.

"Better go find Bonnie." You say quietly to yourself as you continue to walk through the pizzeria.

You notice that everyone seems to be missing. The toy's are nowhere to be seen and the old animatronics are back in the room. You continue to walk through the pizzeria until you come across Bonnie, sitting by a window looking out at the world.

"Hey, I just wanted to tell you that we are leaving soon. My shift is almost over." You say to him as you walk over.

He just silently continues to stare out the window.

"Bonnie?"

"That kiss we shared, during the game, did it mean anything to you?" He asks without looking at you.

"W-what do you m-mean?" You stutter out as you try and process what he just asked you.

He turns towards you and looks you dead in the eye with his glowing red eyes.

"When we kissed. During the truth or dare game. Did it even mean anything to you?" He asks without taking his eyes away from yours.

"I don't know. It happened so fast." You say un-surely.

He lets out a sigh and gets up and walks past you.

"It meant something to me." He mutters under his breath.

You stand there shocked as he walks back to the others in the storage room.

'He felt something from the 3 second kiss?' You think to yourself.

'I really wish Goldy was here now. Where did that bear go?' You think as you walk by the prize corner.

You see a huge present sitting in the corner.

"What's this?"

"That's the Puppet's box."

You turn around and see mangle leaning against the wall behind you.

"Oh. Hi Mangle. What are you doing here?"

"I was walking by and saw that you had found the Puppet's box."

"So this is Nick's box then?"

"You know about Nick?"

"Yes. He told me earlier who he really was."

"Oh. Ok. Then yes this is his box."

"What's inside of it?"

You see her tense a bit when you say that, but she soon relaxes.

"Usually Nick, but he's out right now doing some work."

"Do you think he will mind if I take a peek inside of it?"

"I'm not sure if he would or wouldn't. That's kind of like his own personal little place where he lives so he may feel like he has no privacy if people start looking inside his box without permission."

"He doesn't have to know though. I'm just curious to see what it's like inside the box."

"I honestly don't........"

The bell rings for 6 AM, which means it's time to take your family to their new home.

"Guess I can't now huh? I'll see you again tonight Mangle."

With that you turn around and head back to the storage room. Leaving Mangle alone with the Puppet's box.

Goldy's P.O.V

If only she had opened the box anyways. Maybe then I could save her from Nick. But that god damn bell always rings at the most inappropriate times. I wish she just done it. Then I would be out of this box. It's cramped and smells weird and I c any help her from here. But maybe staying in this box isn't such a bad idea after all. Maybe I can find out some more information about his plan that can help save her. Maybe I can find out the exact plan and then break out of this box just in time to save her. But maybe it's already started. Maybe I'm too late to save her.

A/N
Hey Little Foxes. Sorry for the delay in this chapter but I've been busy for awhile. I should hopefully be able to get back to writing again soon. Also, if you guys want to vote on the next book I start, go to chapter 3 of my Bonnie x reader in the author note to vote and see your options of the books to come. But other than that, that's all I have to say so I'll see you in the next chapter Little Foxes!!!!!