Water, Water, Everywhere

Photo drawn by Mszazl

Your P.O.V

You feel the warm water crash onto your body. The second the wave is past you, you push yourself off the floor lunging at Drake. You tackle him to the ground and reach for the other bucket of water. You pick it up and dump it directly on his face.

"How do you like that Drake?" You taunt him from your position above him.

"I think it would be better if I had another water bucket to throw back at you but you took it from me." He says back in one of those fake business accents.

You just shake your head and get up off of the floor. You turn around to look at the others that got caught in the wave, only to get another bucket of water dumped on you. This time it was ice cold. You whip around and come face to face with Goldy.

"It looked like fun." He says with a hopeful smile plastered on his face.

"That's it." You say as you run out of the room. You run down the hall until you find the utility room. You find a hose and look for a tap to connect it to. You move boxes and shelves until you uncover a tap. You connect the hose to the tap and turn the tap on. You run back down the hall hose in hand. Everyone is still in the room so you take your chance before it's gone. You hold the nozzle down, and start spraying everyone inside the room. After a couple seconds everyone is now soaked from head to toe. They all turn around at once and give you an evil look. You feel a pair of arms grab you from behind and push you into the middle of the room. They grab one arm each and hold you in the middle of the room so you can't escape. You see that Foxy and the gang are no longer on the floor but are now standing with everyone else.

"I think it's time you paid the price for what you did." Drake says from somewhere behind you.

"I was just retaliating." You say in defence.

"But all of us are soaked now. Not just Drake and Goldy." Wolfy says.

"Ya, I didn't come here to get soaked, I came here to help you guys." Kat says in a almost childlike voice.

"How about you help us have a water fight then?" You say trying to convince them not to do anything to you.

You get no reply. Instead you hear shuffling around. You get pulled to one side of the room. On the side of the room across from you is Drake, Alkia, Monique, Kat, Wolfy. On the side of the room you're on there is You, Foxy, Bonnie, Freddy, Chica, and Goldy.

"We have uneven numbers." Drake says.

"How about we help you guys out. We will just have to transform into our human forms so that we don't shirt circuit when we get water on us." The new Chica says from the doorway.

The other animatronics come into the room and transform in front of you.

Chica transforms and becomes a small girl with a yellow dress on with a pink sash on the waist. She has blonde hair that is put into pigtails.

Bonnie looks like a mini blue version of the other. Except he has green eyes.

Freddy is an exact replica of the old one. Just smaller.

Balloon boy looks exactly like he did as an animatronic, except now human.

Mangle as she likes to be called is wearing a white dress with a pink sash as well.

After they have all changed, Mangle, BB, and the new Bonnie walk to the team opposite of you. The new Chica and Freddy come over to your side.

"There, our numbers are even now." You tell Drake.

"Then let the fight begin." With that he grabs the hose you had and starts the fight by spraying all of your team.

*Insert amazing water fight here*

The pizzeria is a mess. There is water everywhere. Everyone is soaked head to toe and laughing like maniacs.

'That was so much fun' echos through the pizzeria.

"How are we going to clean all this water up?" Monique says.

"Leave it to us. We can clean it up in a few minutes. You guys just go home and get yourselves cleaned up." The mini Freddy says.

With that you feel arms push you out the front door, along with everyone else. Once everybody is outside the close the door and lock it. You shrug it off and head home with Goldy by your side.

A/N
I just want to make sure that you guys realize that you will still get a chapter ever second day. I also wanted to ask you guys if you wanted anything certain event out into the story. I have some planned out, but if you guys want something specific put in it, don't be afraid to comment or message. I try my best to reply to every message sent to me. The last thing I have to say is that I've joined the writing games. So I have to now split my time between that and this. So sorry if you guys get shorter chapters. That's everything Little Foxes, I'll see you in the next chapter!!!!