|2||26| Fast Forward

+_ Five years later _+

Third pov

"SHIT!!" the loud yell of Samurai sounded through the floor, closely followed by the sounds of him crashing into things.

"He woke up." Minato and Kota, who were fully dressed for school and ready to go, snorted with unamused looks on their faces.

"We better go too before he begins to make a fuss." Katashi sighed pressing the button for the elevator.

"Where are the girls?"  Minato questions titling his head a bit.

"Downstairs. They're making breakfast." Kota answered.

"Ah...I forgot my headphones!" Katashi turned to head back to his room only for one of three tails to grab him.

"You can survive a day without it Tashi."

"Come on Nato we're still on the floor, just let me get it." The fox shook his head.

"No." Katashi clicked his tongue as the three boys stepped into the elevator.

He continued to grumble as they rode the elevator to the first floor in the class 1-B dorms, where they spent the night instead of by 1-A. When the doors dinged open they were greeted by the blue haired girls they were speaking of earlier, holding up sandwiches for them.

"Morning guys!" The first one to greet them was Eri.

"Where's Mura-kun?" Shiyoko blinked confused.

"He now woke up." Minato stepped forward taking a sandwich from Shiyoko "Arigatou." He stuffed half of it into his mouth, his fang showing as he walked passed the girls to the kitchen.

"What's wrong with Katashi-kun?" Eri asked. The boys looked back to see Katashi sulking on the sofa.

"Oh, he forgot his headphones." Kota deadpanned sighing "He's just being dramatic." He rolled his eyes.

"Just let me go back for itt!" His muffled yell came from the couch.

"You can use mine Tashi, we have to go now. The new students for 1-A and B should all be in class already." Shiyoko checked the clock on the wall "And we are late!"

She spun getting her and Eri's bag passing it to the only other girl in U.A that was close to her age, and her un-biological sister.

"Did you guys leave a window open?"

"Yep." Shiyoko nodded back.

"SAMURAI! WE'LL LEAVE YOU BEHIND IF YOU DONT MOVE YOUR ASS!!" Shiyoko's voice sounded as they all walked out of the dorms.

"Nooo!!" Right after Samurai dived out the open window of the fifth floor flying down to them "Don't leave me, how cruel!!" He was aiming to crash into the girls, like he's done dozens of times before, when water and three tails pulled him back.

"Don't even think about it!" Katashi, Kota and Minato scolded.

"You guys always ruin my fun." he breathed dark purple smoke.

"Try to make us fatigued right before school again, and I'll end you!" Minato growled

"That's a bad idea and you know it. Aizawa sensei will have our heads." Katashi messed up his hair "If you make us get extra training again I will burn all your comics!!"

"Wah- that's harsh!" Samurai froze pouting after.

"Then don't do it." Kota rolled his eyes.

"Fine..." he sulked "On another note.  Guys my horns grew!!" That made everyone look at him.