{38} Monoma Neito

You know... I really wasn't going to publish...

°^° °^° °^°

Third pov

Shiyoko followed behind Present Mic as he lead her to the class beside 1-A. He slammed the door opened smiling widely at the students.

"Monoma! Come meet the girl you're working with!" He yelled, still loud without using his quirk.

They stepped aside waiting for the boy to come out his class and meet them.

"Oh? Is this her?" A voice sounded behind Shiyoko making her turn and look up to see a boy with blonde hair and dull blue eyes with a scary smile on his face.

"Yep! Introduce yourself! I have a class to get to so when you're done carry her back to class 1-A!" Before either could answer Present Mic was done running down the corridor turning a corner. "I'LL CHECK BACK WITH YOU TWO LATER!!!" His yells echoed through the halls.

Shiyoko stood watching in shock. Did he seriously just leave her with this scary looking kid!? Why!? Where was Katsuki when you needed him to blow someone away from you!?

"Hey, what's your name?" Shiyoko turned back to Monoma seeing him looking normal without that scary smile on his face. "I'm Monoma Neito."

"Bakugou Shiyoko." And there was that smile again, though this time it was ten times worse than before. Shiyoko paled.

"Aree~~ Bakugou? You mean that person that was captured by the slime villian last year. Wait...you were there too weren't you!? Aree ~ Are~~ Is Bakugou so weak that you have to come to me for help? I guess class 1-A is weaker than I thought. Ha ha. Ha ha. Hahahahahahaha!!!!" He crackled then began laughing weirdly.

"Hey...that's not true! Stop that! Nii-chan is strong!"

"Obviously not strong enough if you have to ask me for help to train!"

"That's not true!"

"Oh but it is~~ otherwise you wouldn't need my help now would you?" He smirked tilting his head as a shadow casted over his eyes.

"I never asked for your help!" Shiyoko pouted

"Are~~~ you didn't huh?" His smile widened and he bent down so he could be closer to her face "Then why are you still here?"

"B-Because-"

"Your quirk is weak. That's why, you need someone who has great control over their quirk to help you get better control of yours. I bet everytime you use it, it goes out of control right? Ha...seems like 1-A really isn't the greatest class they make themselves out to be. Ha hahahahaha" and he's laughing again.

Shiyoko frowned eyes watering with tears that she refused to let fall. She was tempted to activate her quirk and send him flying but she knew she'd get in trouble for doing that so she opted for glaring at him, which to Monoma was a teary eyed pout. He noticed her look and slowly stopped laughing just staring at her with his head titled sideways and a shit eating grin was still present on his face.

"You're an ass! I don't know how you expect to be a hero if this is how you treat others! If this is how you're going to be, then I can train by myself!" Shiyoko yelled spinning on her heels and running off leaving Monoma gaping.

"Hey, wait!" But she didn't stop.

"Nice going man, you made a kid cry! You should probably find her before her brother finds out. I've seen how he acts, you don't want to be on the receiving end of that kind of anger." Tetsutstsu one of his classmates stated.