{Special} Girlfriend...no.

Third pov

"You have a girlfriend?" The two bluenettes of the Bakugou family stared at their ash-blonde brother.

"What of it?!" He snapped.

"And you're going on a date later..?"

"Yeah..."

"What are you going to do?"

"Movies duh." he rolled his eyes "What the fuck is with all of these questions!?"

"Why haven't I met her?" Shiyoko folded her arms eyebrows raised.

"Cause I don't want you two to meet- wait! I DON'T NEED TO ANSWER TO YOU!!!" Katsuki screamed before he stormed away to another part of the dorm.

"There is no way Bakuchicku has a girlfriend." Yoshito chuckled

"Jealous?"

"No!" Shiyoko pouted "But I know for a fact the only girls to tolerate Bakuchiku, are the ones in his class. Not any girl can handle him."

"Maybe she can, and that's why he chose her." Yoshito smiled but Shiyoko shook her head.

"No. Not him if anything..." her eyes narrowed "he's meeting someone else." Shiyoko hopped off the chair running away "Mina-neee!!" and off she went leaving her oldest brother amused.

"Aren't you going to stop her?" Izuku asked watching Shiyoko.

"No. I would very much like to see how this turns out."

+_+ +_+ +_+

"No way!" Mina gasped the loudest out of all the girls gathered in Jiro's room.

"Way!" Shiyoko nodded back.

"We have to follow him! There's just no way Bakugou managed to get a girlfriend!" she declared.

"I know! All of them are too afraid of him."

"That is true... but I don't think it's a good idea to follow Bakugou." Momo chided.

"Aww, please Momo. We can say it's a girls day out and actually do things while following him!" Shiyoko pleaded.

"I do want to see who he's meeting up with." Jiro played with her ear jack.

"Well, are we going?" Mina grinned and everyone waited for Momo's answer.

"Alright fine!"

"Yayy! Girls day!!" Tooru jumped up and down.

"I think this might be fun, minus the stalking Bakugou part, kero."

"Mhm! Me too!" Shiyoko giggled.

"Alright girls! Let's go get ready!" Mina took Shiyoko's hand running off with the five years old so she can choose her outfits.

+_+ +_+ +_+

"Oh? Are you leaving already?" Yoshito walked over to Katsuki who was ready to go.

"Yeah."

"Ah, well have fun. Don't keep her out too late, and you don't stay out too late either."

"Yeah yeah. I don't need you telling me that dumbass!"

"Would you rather I tag along?"

"Absolutely not!!'

"Then behave." Yoshito grinned

"Tch."

"Bye!" Yoshito waved watching Katsuki leave.