|2||39| Poison|

Third pov

"When I get my hands on that son of a bitch! I'm strangling him and breaking his fucking nose!" That was the first thing Shiyoko heard when she came to.

"Not until I drown him in his own poison first." It wasn't hard for her to tell who was in her room.

"I want a front row seat..." She groaned pushing herself up.

"Careful, don't need you reopening your stitches..." Yoshito placed a hand gently on her back sitting himself beside her so she'd have weight to lean on.

"What happened?"

"Hakubitch. Motherfucker poisoned you." Katsuki scowled smoke leaving his palms in controlled rage.

"Huh? How, he didn't touch me."

"He didn't need to. When he threw you he threw the glass dipped in poison as well. You didn't notice cause you crashed into the building thinking it was regular glass."

"And your dumbass took your fucking time pulling the shit out and getting help!" Katsuki scowled looking ready to slap Shiyoko upside her head.

"People needed my help! Are they okay?" Shiyoko shot up, in hindsight that was a bad idea.

"WORRY ABOUT YOURSLEF!!" Irk marks appeared on Katsuki's forehead. His anger overshadowing his worry.

"Stop yelling...my head hurts.." Shiyoko flinched but she listened and lowered herself back down.

"He's right Yoko. You're only eleven you're supposed to ask for help. Don't go into things alone always have someone there. No need to play hero." Shiyoko dead panned up at her eldest brother.

"I am a hero though..."

"Not fucking yet! You're in training! In training!!"

"I get it Bakuchiku!" She sighed "Gomen, because of me I bet we lost him again."

"Even if, that was his first strike. He'll come back for us again. So it's not your fault." Yoshito leaned closer until he was eye to eyes with Shiyoko "For now, rest..." Hearing those words Shiyoko's body slouched and she leaned into Yoshito.

"Can either of you stay, or must you go?" She looked between her brothers.

"I'm staying."

"And I work here. I also own the building so..." Shiyoko smiled snuggling further into Yoshito's arms.

She was about to fall asleep when the door burst open and Eijirou alongside the boys burst through the room.

"She is okay?!"
"Is she awake?!"
"SHIYO-CHAANN!!" Samurai pushed the others out the way dashing to the bed only for a foot to stop him.

"Dumbass what do you think you're doing?!" Katsuki dragged the dragon boy back by his collar "She's healing and you're trying to jump on her."

"I wasn't going to jump..." he pouted.

"Liar." Minato rolled his eyes, walking over to Shiyoko and holding her hand as he sat on the chair. "Better?"

"Mhm." She nodded

"Good." He kissed the back of her hand before he turned to face her brothers. "Yoshito, a doctor analyzed the poison. It was a slow acting one but once it reached her heart she would have died immediately."

"I tasted it. It was weak, but effective. The scent isn't really there that's why she didn't notice it. Poison has a scent." Samurai shrugged "Now that I know what it's made of I can make an antidote to it, and a stronger variant to it."

"Then do it, cause I'm going to poison that son of a bitch so he can get a taste of his own medicine!" Katsuki glared.

"Already on it!" just then Katsuki's and Yoshito's phones lit up with notifications. Both men took out their phones to see what it was.

"Shoto found him!" Yoshito shot up. 

"He did, but...why is his location here...?" it took a split second after asking that for everyone in the room to realize what that meant. It also took at moment for a shadow to envelop the entire building. 

"Oh..." the boys and Eri gaped

"Fuck!" the three Bakugou siblings muttered in annoyance. As if their voices were the trigger the entire building shook with an explosion.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Shortest chapter I've ever done!

 But I didn't want the final battle in this chapter soooo! Until next time!