{6} After school

Third pov

Katsuki had watched everything in silence. He stared intensely at Shiyoko's sensei completely annoyed with him. Couldn't he have called the next teacher first before everything!? That way Shiyoko and that extra wouldn't have ended up with bruises! He thought to himself sighing in annoyance. He kept his eyes on Shiyoko as she gave a nervous smile to one of her senseis as he set her onto the floor. Katsuki instantly noticed that she was uncomfortable being near him and she kept shifting her weight to her left foot while hiding her palms from her sensei.

"Se...Sensei, Yuna-chan got hurt from the branches. Is... is she going to be okay?" Shiyoko asked. This annoyed Katsuki more.

What was she doing? He watched Shiyoko fuss over the pink haired extra as if she wasn't in the same situation.

"I'll get her to a hospital, you should come too. You have some bruises on your arms." Hachiro said to Shiyoko.

"M...Mah... It's fine, kaa-san can fix these small cuts up for me sensei." He nodded.

"By the way. I think yo-"

"Hey you piece of shit!!" Hachiro sweat dropped.

Is he... really her brother? He wondered.

"Onii-chan... Did you now come?"

"No!! You had me waiting here for almost an hour you trash! What the fuck were you doing up in a fucking tree!?"

"I was stuck..."

"Then next time unstick your fucking self! Go get your shit and let's go home!!" He yelled. All the kids and adults stared in shock.

What was wrong with that boy? Does he really care for his sister? Did he not just see her in a bad situation that had everyone else worried for the safety of the two girls?

"Oh...okay. I'm... I'm sorry for making you worry." Shiyoko said as she walked off. Katsuki blushed slightly and turned his head away with a scowl.

"Bullshit! I wasn't worried about your trashy ass! Hurry the fuck up! I'll kill you if I get in trouble!!!" He yelled. Everyone around him either sweat dropped or snikered quietly to themselves at his behavior.

So he did care, he just had a... odd way of showing it that only his sister understood. Shiyoko smiled slightly then ran off to the class. As soon as she was alone in the class she quickly sat down, tears stung her eyes as she looked at her slightly bleeding palms and wrist. On top of that her right thigh was still bleeding and hurting her the most. She sniffed. She was doing everything in her power to not make it show and start crying.

It hurts... She shook her head. No weakness. I'm not allowed to show any weakness...

Taking deep breaths she quickly got her bag and ran back outside to Katsuki making sure to wipe the tears from her eyes and make her limp as unnoticed as possible.

"I'm ready to go."

"About fucking time! Let's go!"

"Okay." They begun their walk home. Shiyoko looked down as they walked, her leg was beginning to become unbearable as she kept walking. When they stopped to cross she was extremely grateful. Her eyes watered as she whimpered softly in pain, but then she shook her head reminding herself not to show that she was hurting. However, Katsuki had heard her and glanced down. He had noticed that there was a limp in her steps and there were blood stains on her bag straps showing just above her palms.

When the sign changed indicating that they were allowed to walk across the street, Katsuki silently stood in front of Shiyoko. She looked up at him confused on why he was blocking her and she would have asked, if not for the fact that he just silently bent down and picked her up then continued walking like normal. No words were spoken but Shiyoko was glad for the weight taken off her legs.