{26} Training

Third pov

It's Saturday and Katsuki was deep in the forest with Shiyoko and they were still walking deeper into it.

"Onii-chan... Why are we out here? I thought we were going to the park?" Shiyoko asked looking around at all the trees she was passing by. If it wasn't for Katsuki she'd have already gotten lost.

"That was a lie so the old hag won't question where I'm taking you."

"So... where are you taking me?" She asked.

"To train."

"Eh? Train? In the forest? Why?" Almost instantly after Katsuki stopped and slammed his hand against a tree, explosions leaving his palm making the bark of the tree catch on fire.

"Out the fire." Katsuki said casually causing Shiyoko who was in a state of panic, to stop.

"E-Eehh!??!! But...But how?!"

"With your water quirk dumbass! If you don't hurry up the forest will catch on fire and we'll be surrounded by fire and we'll die. So out the fucking fire!"

"U-Um okay!" Shiyoko's eyes flashed before her pupils disappeared and her eyes started glowing neon blue. Her hair changed to water. The water from a nearby river turned rough before the water shot out in her direction. It attached itself to her hair and surrounded her body like a massive water shield.

The glow in her eyes brightened before the water surrounding Shiyoko shot towards the tree turning into a massive wave before it crashed onto the tree, putting the fire out but in the process sending it crashing to the ground.

"Ah...my bad..." Shiyoko winced slightly at the sound of the tree hitting the ground. Katsuki stared at her blankly.

"See why you need training?" he started "You now got your quirk, so it's uncontrollable and you don't know how to show restraint. You're basically a fucking hazard to anyone and yourself as you are now. The only thing you know how to do with one of your quirks is making yourself float and making others float. That's not bad, but you still need better control. So... ready to train?" Katsuki told her smirking.

Wiping away the blood that trickled down her nose Shiyoko gave Katsuki a determined smile.

"Yeah!" She answered. Katsuki hummed.

"Good... we'll start with your water quirk." He turned away from her hands pointing in the direction of some more trees. Without much thought Katsuki set off an explosion big enough to set four trees on fire. "Out the fire before it spreads and draws attention. And trying not to make the fucking trees crash Aoimoku!" He stated as he went to sit on the fallen tree.

Shiyoko nodded before gathering water around her again and running towards the now five trees on fire. First she flooded the ground then she lifted water onto the first tree, managing to out the fire right before it spreads to the next one, and so she went.

°^° °^° °^°

Shiyoko laid on the floor, nose bleeding, head pounding and panting heavily. She managed to out the trees but not before the fire had spread to three more. By the forth tree her nose had began to bleed almost non-stop and by the sixth a headache formed. Now she was finished and completely dehydrated.

"Are... Are we finished yet?" She asked Katsuki.

"With your water quirk yeah. Now for your gravity quirk." Shiyoko groaned "Stop bitching! Alright so since you can basically control everything gravity does around you, I want you to pull me toward you. And I don't mean make me float!"