{44} Training week

Third pov

Shiyoko stood in front of Aizawa and Present Mic who tagged along with them cause he was board.

"After looking over your files I realized something. Your quirk isn't just in your hair." Aizawa started. Shiyoko hummed.

"Neito said something like that too, but I still don't understand." Aizawa nodded.

"Humans are made up of 80% water. You are 90%. To know what I was working with I got the files on your mother as well. She was smart. She left a note better explaining your quirk and it's properties." He passed her a sheet of paper.

Quirk; Water body.

Quirk starts off small, by hands, feet or hair. Then it can spread to everhwere turning the entire body into a mass of water. If desired user can look like water alone or keep their physical body. Doing so requires massive concentration.

Drawback: bodily pain, dislocation of limbs or broken bones.

Abilities

Control over all water; gains the ability to take water from the air, your surroundings and any source of water. Allows user to feel water from miles away. Range depends on how developed the quirk is.

Drawback: heats up the air for a bit making some water evaporate if not fully controlled. Dehydration to the point of passing out.

Healing water; in the hair and hands is a healing factor. It allows for the user to heal any amount of injury no matter how great the damage, even when the person is close to death.

Drawback: Possible death. User takes on the injuries of the person being healed. Cuts and scratches heal fast, but the larger the wound the longer it takes. Healing someone close to death/ dying results in a temporary death state. Or it will kill user if their body can't handle it.
                     User must take breaks if healing terrible injury in order to avoid dying. Taking the full brunt will kill them.

Shiyoko gaped at the last bit of information at the bottom page.

"That's terrifying..." she stared eyes like saucers at the paper.

"There's more but I don't think you're ready for that. Although you have some control over ice, this week you're going to refrain from using it." Aizawa spoke up.

"Okay. What are we doing first?"

"You're going to sit at the bottom of the pool."

"Eh?"

"Yep! You're going to sit at the bottom of the pool and try to move the water in the pool without letting it splash anywhere! You're also just going to get your body more acustom to being in water. It's to see if you're able to change body mass yet!" Mic yelled a bit too happy.

"Oh."

"Now, get in. Time is precious." Aizawa stated and Shiyoko jumped into the pool.

Good thing I have on my gym clothes.

Shiyoko blinked looking up the moment her feet touched the bottom of the pool. Seeing her ribbons in the water she pulled at them letting her hair freely flow up around her. If it wasn't for the fact that her hair was more of a solid blue, it'd have blended perfectly in the water. She smiled eyes shining in childish joy.