{19} Staying at Minatos'

Third pov

Katsuki had woken up the next morning to a silent house. Confused he went downstairs only to realize his parents were gone but Shiyoko wasn't. Annoyed he got ready as fast as he could so he wouldn't have to drop her to school. However he found a note stuck to his breakfast from his mother. It stated how both Masaru and herself would be gone for the next three days not including today for some work project his father had to do.

Katsuki wasn't sure whether to be angry or annoyed that his parents had left him with the brat for practically the whole week.

"Damn it old hag... This better not be your way of forcing me to spend time with her cause that ain't happening!" He crumpled the paper and threw it away.

After eating Katsuki slipped on his shoes ready to go when he saw a car that wasn't his parents own parked in front of his house. Out of the car Minato and his maid appeared. Katsuki glared at both.

"The fuck you doing in front of my house!?" He snapped not caring that the maid glared at him.

"Where's Shiyoko?" Minato asked ignoring his question. Katsuki didn't take too kindly to that and explosions left his hands.

"Don't ignore me brat!!"

"We don't have to tell you anything." Another voice stated.

Both Katsuki and Minato turned to see Hiroshima standing there with his hands in his pockets. He yawned slightly before looking at Minato with a blank look, though irritation was visible on his face as well.

"Did we have to wake up so early? Why do you like mornings so much?" He asked causing Minato to sigh.

"Did you pack your stuff?"

"Yeah... I did." He answered yawning halfway through. Minato nodded.

"Hey you fucks! Don't play you're both ignoring me!!" Katsuki yelled.

Hiroshima looked Katsuki up and down then proceeded to ignore the boy, angering him even more in the process.

"Hey! Shi-Shi are you awake yet?!" Hiroshima yelled.

Shi-Shi? Katsuki thought

"Yeah! You're supposed to be packed already! Hurry up will you!?" Minato called out also.

"Hahh!? Packed!? As if she's going anywhere but school!!" Katsuki yelled.

"Like hell would we leave her by herself with you for four days!" They yelled back.

"What the fuck do you know!?" Katsuki yelled

"Everything!" They shouted back.

"We know how much you hate her too!" Minato was angry. "You the first person she felt protected by, the first person she opened up to. The first person to make her feel safe. And you went and threw it all back in her face!!" He snapped his eyes turning red.

Minato's maid got ready to hold back Minato if necessary but from the looks of things she didn't have to.

"Nato-kun... calm down." Shiyoko's voice rang from behind Katsuki. They all turned to face her, Minato taking deep breaths while Hiroshima walked over to her.

"Took you long enough. Any later and Minato and Katsuki would've been in a one-sided fight." He said "Nato would've lost." He stated.

"What!?? What's that supposed to mean?!" Minato yelled with irk marks appearing on his head.

"Are you ready to go? There's nothing you still want right?" Hiroshima asked Shiyoko.

"Shima don't ignore me!!!"