{35} Taken to USJ

Third pov

Shiyoko sat in class half listening to Hachiro as he went over the topic for the fifth time. After the second time he explained she understood but now she was using all the energy she had not to fall asleep as Hachiro was trying to explain for kids that kept giving him blank stares.

"I should have skipped school if this is what we're going to be doing..." Ishimoto sighed. He came back to sit next to her and she welcomed him with a smile.

They along with Katashi and Minato had spent the entire morning together. At break they showed him where they watched clouds in the forest behind the school to get away from noise or just to relax. It was small but Shiyoko saw that Ishimoto's mood had lightened up the longer he spent with them.

Without notice Shiyoko was wrapped up in a capture cloth and hauled out of her seat. She screamed in surprise as she went flying through the air before landing in the arms of a familiar hero.

"Eh!? Eraserhead!?"

"Ohayo...please allow me to borrow your student for the day...Arigatou'gozaimasu ..." he waved lazily before he jumped out the window taking Shiyoko with him.

"Huh? Wha- wait...sensei!! Where are you taking me!?"

"To USJ..."

"Ehh!!"

Ten minutes earlier...

All of class 1-A sat in the bus for their hero class talking amongst each other suddenly the bus came to a stop and Aizawa stood up.

"Eh? We're here already?" Kirishima asked.

"No. Stay put. I just have someone to get. I'll be back in a few minutes." With that he walked off the bus the entire class eyes on him.

"What does he need in an elementary school though..?" Kaminari asked

Now...

Aizawa came onto the bus with Shiyoko still struggling to unwrap herself from the cloth. Everyone sweat dropped not knowing who he was dragging behind him...yet.

"Uh...Ai-Aizawa sensei...who... who is that?" Izuku asked.

Suddenly water exploded from inside the cloth wrapping around whoever was inside. The cloth dropped to the ground and the dome disappeared. Everyone gaped at the person standing in between the cloth.

"WHAT THE FUCK!!" Katsuki yelled shooting up at the sight of Shiyoko. She turned to face him her eyes only showing the neon blue as her hair flowed in the air behind her.

She turned her body fully and began walking to the back of the bus climbing onto the seat next to Shoto. She deactivated her quirk making her hair fall gently down around her.

Huffing she began gathering her hair.

"Oii..." she looked up at the voice to see Katsuki staring down at her seriously "What the fuck are you doing here?"

"Why are you asking me? Ask your sensei." Both turned to look at the tired man.

"She's here to help you all in the exercise. She's going to be a child civilian you'll have to rescue." He answered.

"You could've told us sensei." The Bakugou siblings stated annoyed.

"I did. Why do you think I gave you two papers, Bakugou?"

"Ah." Shiyoko facepalmed at Katsuki's answer.

"Idiot."

"Shut up Shitko!!"