{3} New family

Third pov

Shocked.

That was how both Katsuki and Shiyoko felt. Shocked.

"You did what?!" Katsuki yelled

"We adopted her." Mitsuki answered again calmly with a big smile on her face.

"You did? Why...why would you adopt me?" Shiyoko asked.

"Because, when I saw you last night, I couldn't help but want to protect you. It felt so nice hugging you too and I've always wanted a daughter! When I imagine having one, the only image I can see is you." Mitsuki explained smiling warmly down at Shiyoko.

Shiyoko blushed but held a small smile on her face. What a surprise this is to her.

"Old man, did you agree to this crazy shit?!" Katsuki yelled. Masaru nodded.

"Have you lost your mind too?!" Katsuki yelled disbelief showing on his face.

"No... I- I thought it was a good idea. Maybe you having a sibling is good for you." Masaru shrugged.

"Why the fuck would you think that?! Did the old hag set you up for this bullshit?!" Katsuki yelled.

"Language Katsuki!" Mitsuki scolded but Katsuki ignored her.

"Put that trash back outside!" Katsuki yelled about to pick up Shiyoko only for Mitsuki to punch him on his head.

"Oh no you don't! Don't even try it!" She scolded him.

"Damn you old hag!"

"Shut the hell up! Respect your mother dammit!!" She hit him again.

"Tch. Whatever." Katsuki spun on his heels and stomped his way upstairs to his room.

"By the way she's sleeping with you again tonight." Mitsuki stated causing Katsuki to trip on a step. He spun around instantly.

"Hah?! Why?!"

"The guest bedroom is still dusty and needs to fix since that's going to be her bedroom from now on. So for the time being she'll sleep with you." Mitsuki said. "You have no say in this." She quickly added shutting Katsuki up.

He sighed angrily then continued to stomp his way to his room slamming his door shut. Ten minutes later and his door opened to his father guiding Shiyoko into his room. She was in yet another one of his old shirts that he didn't want and it looked gigantic on her, seeing as she had no clothes yet. Just from looking at her Katsuki could tell that she was half asleep.

Masaru gave Katsuki a little smile as he set Shiyoko on his bed then left not saying a word. Shiyoko took this time to actually look around the room properly unlike she did the last time. Her eyes spotted a action figure with a huge smile on it's face and she grew curious.

"Ne... Who's that?" She asked catching Katsuki's attention. He followed her line of sight to see her pointing at his All Might action figure.

"That's All Might." He grumbled out.

"...Who?" Katsuki almost choked on air from her clueless look.

"You don't know who All Might is?!" He asked trying not to shout.

"No... Should I?"

"Yes!!" Was his instant response.

"Oh...is he a hero or something?"

"Yes! He's a hero! The no. 1 hero All Might! Well for now anyway! When I become a hero I'll be the no. 1 hero and I'll be rich enough to get out of these dumps! I'll be so strong no one will be able to keep up with me!" Katsuki smiled widely imagining his thoughts as being the best hero that was able to surpass All Might.