{42} Sports festival [4]

Third pov

Shiyoko had tears in her eyes as she walked through the halls away from Endeavor. His eyes, his glare, made her recall a time of nothing but pure terror. Terror a one year old should never have to feel. Finding where class 1-A was she instantly spotted the annoyed ash blonde of a brother she had and made her way over to him.

Without a word she climbed onto his lap and pried his arms from being folded and shoved her face into his chest, clutching him tightly. Katsuki glared down at her

"Oi! What the fuck-?!" He paused feeling his shirt get wet as she still sobbed a bit into his shirt. He went quiet, his eyes now sharp and dangerous making Denki scoot a seat over terrified of the deadly clam that was Katsuki right now. "What happened?"

The class went still. Even his voice was calm and everyone instantly preferred his yells to his eery clam. It felt like a calm before six natural disasters happened at once. Shiyoko answered but it was muffled and no one knew what she said

"You what!?" Okay, Eijirou understood her, with eyes wide he sat himself by Katsuki.

He's brave! The class shared one thought.

"You understand her? What did she say?"

"Well not fully...but she said something about. Endanger? I think." He scratched his head confused a bit. Katsuki however, caught onto it instantly and anger crossed his face.

"You ran into that piece of shit didn't you? What did he tell you?" Katsuki asked just about ready to blow Endeavor into oblivion, although he knew he wouldn't succeed, he was sure as hell going to try.

Finally Shiyoko glanced up eyes slightly puffy but her sobs had quieted as she cuddled into Katsuki who held her to him.

"He's scary. His eyes... their eyes are so similar...looking at him makes me scared. I feel like I went back into that room again..." Katsuki frowned, this time being the one to bring her into a hug

"You'll never go back there. He won't ever take you again. He can try but he won't leave with his body properly intact, that's for fucking sure!" Katsuki once again promised causing Shiyoko to sigh before she smiled a little.

"Nii-chan..." she didn't finished not having to as she held onto him. Next to them Eijirou awed. Finding the two of them adorable, of course he wasn't going to say that out loud. He valued his life.

Soon the match started and Shiyoko stayed with Katsuki watching the events unfold. Shoto attacked first and Izuku blew his ice away sending cold air everywhere.

"Oh....Bakugou, you can Todoroki can send out a while bunch of really strong rapid fire attacks without breaking a sweat huh?" Eijirou spoke up watching the fight

"We don't just shoot them rapid fire you know." Katsuki answered confusing the red haired boy. "If your over-exert your muscles, the fibers will wear down. If you run too much you'll run out of breath. Quirks are just physical functions. So that guy should have some kind of limit too." He explained futher.

Shiyoko nodded in agreement. He does. I figured that out at USJ. When I used too much ice my body would freeze up from the cold...so the same goes for Shoto but if he uses his fire side, he can keep his temperature normal... Shiyoko hummed in thought at the match continued.

She raised an eyebrow in shock when Izuku used his already broken fingers to attack Shoto. He then began yelling at the boy, although she couldn't hear him she did manage to make out a few words. Trying to put the pieces together Shiyoko smiled when the pieces got put in place and just as she did flames burst to life on Shoto's left side.