|2|| 16| Another Bakugou!?

Third pov

"You're going to school."

"Eh?" Yoshito blinked staring owlishly at Aizawa who stared tiedly back.

"You are coming with me to U.A. Hurry up and get ready. The bag on the table is a uniform that should fit. You have fifteen minutes to get dressed." And with that he turned about to leave.

"Ah, please wait Aizawa sensei!" Yoshito shot up off his bed running to stop the man in his tracks. "Can you explain why you're suddenly doing this? I mean, Shiyoko's not well yet, so why am I...?"

"That's exactly why." Aizawa turned to face the taller boy "I brought certain people here so you can see that Shiyoko will be safe when she comes back to U.A. But even that's not enough. You need to see it for yourself."

"Why..? I don't think I need to."

"You do. How are you to be with Shiyoko when you have never stepped foot in U.A.? This is so you can be in familiar surroundings instead of coming to unknown territory. The kids are younger than you by a year but they're all close to your age so it might help. You need to get used to them so you won't switch on them suddenly when they come close to Shiyoko."

"Oh..."

"Now hurry up, time is precious and you only have ten minutes to get ready." Yoshito nodded grabbing the bag to go get dressed.

+_+ +_+ +_+

Aizawa sighed as he stood in front of his students waiting to hear what he has to say.

"This may come as a shock to you all but we have a new student. " mumbling sounded through the room "Yeah. Yeah, it's the middle of the term they shouldn't be here. That doesn't matter. They were given special permission that you can ask them about later." Everyone sweatdropped at his words.

"Is it another girl?" Mina asked smiling

"Oh, I hope so!" Mineta drooled.

"It would be nice to have another girl in this class, kero." Tsuyu added.

"Mhm! I agree! There are too many boys anyway." Jiro sighed.

"Be quiet." Aizawa flashed his quirk silencing everyone. He sighed looking to the door. "Come in."

The door opened and a blue-haired boy walked through. A small explosion sounded off of Katsuki as Izuku, Eijirou, Ochako, and Tsuyu's eyes widened.

They were all shocked.

"Everyone meet Bakugou Yoshito." Silence. The class went silent for all of 5.64 seconds before there was a loud

"WHAT!!!?" Katsuki's own yell being the loudest.

"Bakugou has a brother!?"

"He's a Bakugou!?"

"His hair looks so much like Shiyoko's..."

"He's- Bakubro I didn't know you had a bro!"

"Shut the fuck up, dunce face I didn't know either! Oi! You have a lot of fucking explaining to do!!!" Katsuki ended with another explosion.

"Katsuki, if you calm down I will explain."

"Like hell, I'll calm down!"

"Then I won't explain. Hello everyone, it's nice to meet you." Yoshito bowed.

"Don't you fucking ignore me brat!!"

"I am older than you, Katsuki."  Yoshito sighed.

"Like I give a fuck! I want you to tell me why the fuck you're going around with my last name!! You better start talking or so help me-!"