|2||21|| Heartfelt Reunions

Third pov

"Welcome to U.A.! Eri-chan! And welcome back Shiyoko-chan!!" Mirio smiled. They along with Aizawa headed to 1-A class dorms.

This outting had two purposes. To give the girls a sense of safety while on the campus, and for Shiyoko to finally regain all her memories and reunite with everyone. 

Most of the class was outside practicing. Meanwhile the band was inside along with Kirishima, Todoroki and Yoshito.

"Katsuki!" Yoshito had finally finished the call with their mother.

"What!?"

"You've chosen a song right? Can I borrow you for a minute?"

"Hah? Why!?"

"Just come!" And he dragged his brother off to the kitchen.

Meanwhile outside everyone had just spotted Eri. Izuku Ochako and Tsuyu's eyes widened at the sight of her. Spotting the child they all approached her.

"Huh?! His kid!?" Ojiro and Sato questioned upon seeing the girl with their teacher

"What a lovely outfit, kero." Tsuyu smiled down at the girl.

"Mhm! It's so cuuttee!!" Ochako cheered.

"We were granted permission by the principle. We don't want them to be surprised and put in a state of panic."

"Um, sensei, you said them?" Iida questioned.

"Yep! Them!" Mirio smiled side stepping and revealing the one person no one was expecting to see.

Everything got quiet, no one said anything. The place was dead silent. They didn't know how to react, not even Ochako and Tsuyu knew about her! It was only Izuku, but he wasn't the one to break the silence.

Mina did.

And words didn't even come out.

She had full on screamed! And that was the start of a chain reaction. Even everyone that was inside rushed outside to see what was the cause. The entire dance group was a crying, sobbing mess.

"What's happening!?" Denki and Eijirou asked. Yaomomo and Jiro went up front to see only to have the same reaction. Although both were more composed, the person in front of them made them cry.

"No way..." Jiro moved first dropping to her knees beside Mina Ochako and Tsuyu, joining the hug.

"Mina...Kyoka, Ochako, Tsuyu... Nee-chans!!" Shiyoko's eyes shined giving them a soft look making them sob more. Oh did they miss this so much.

Aizawa sighed watching the mess that was his class. Now he was surprised that-, no wait. Here he comes.

"Oi! What the fuck! I can't see dammit! Aoikami if you don't let go of me right now!!" Katsuki fussed and faught the older and taller boy in his water resistants.

Hearing him everyone parted to give him full access. They missed the tiny member of their family but they knew he was affected the most. Those sleepless nights, the extra training, he even openly beat himself up about not being strong enough in front of his friends.

Katsuki needed this more than they ever did. So they took that step back for him. As he was set on the ground he felt the sudden change of mood around him and stopped fussing.

"Oi...what the hell is happening!?"

"Bakugou," Aizawa called out "before he let's you go I need you to calm down. Otherwise you'll scare her away. And if you do that, she won't want to remember you."