|2||12 | Freedom

I finished early. I mean how could I not? I had to continue. Honestly though, you should thank the manga chapter for coming out. I was so excited I practically finished earlier than I thought.

Huh...guess you guys are getting a double update this week(only cause I might take even longer to post the chapter after.)

+_+ +_+ +_+

Third pov

Shiyoko's yelling worked, and Eri found the courage from Lemillion, Shiyoko, and her will to be set free, to jump. Straight into Deku's arms.

"This time, I'm not letting you go!" He promised, holding onto her tightly.

"You...!" Overhaul was furious at two persons right now. Deku and Shiyoko, but he needed her as much as he needed Eri so he aimed for her first.

She needed to be closer to him. The ground around Shiyoko shot up like Overhaul wanted but he wasn't counting on her destroying the pillar to escape him, nor was he expecting that green hero to reach her so fast.

"I've got you!" Deku held onto both girls tightly falling back to the ground.

"GIVE THEM BACK!!!" Overhaul screamed deconstructing the area around him then reconstructing it to aim for Deku.

Although he couldn't fight too well in mid-air Deku absolutely refused to let the girls go. His eyes widened as he felt the girl's weight disappear. Knowing the cause he didn't have to think much on it which allowed him to focus on moving around to dodge and avoid Overhaul's attacks.

One of the spikes shot out, about to hit them, and in a spur of the moment situation, Deku used 100% of his quirk sending all three of them high into the air. They landed on the road outside and Deku was muttering wondering how his legs weren't broken or how he wasn't feeling the pain.

Looking to the light blue-haired girl on his right he realized that her horn was glowing.

"Is that...your quirk..?" Eri looked down feeling guilty.

Pain promptly erupted in Deku and he began to feel the after-effects of her quirk. Shiyoko quickly activated her own, setting her hand out in front to help Izuku as best as she could. The pain subsided just a bit for him and he looked up at both girls in front of him.

"She, she can't control it yet! But, but I know how to slow it down! So, hang on, please!" Deku looked behind the girls seeing the earth rising up and heading for them.

He didn't think twice about scooping them up into his arms to jump away from them being hit. Looking back he saw Overhaul had mutated himself into this giant thing. Where its mouth should be is where Overhaul was.

"Eri has a rewinding quirk. She has yet to control it and the only one who can slow it is beside you but she won't last long. The only way to fully stop her is by disassembling!!" He yelled causing the girls to flinch. "So return them to me!"

"I won't. No matter what!" Deku was determined using Mirio's cape to hold the girls on his back. He felt something cold wrap around him too. "I see... the instant I broke my leg before I could even feel the pain she 'reverted' it for me." With a quick glance down he saw it was water over the cape acting as a second knot to keep them secured on his back. "It's such a kind gentle quirk!"

Hearing those words brought Eri to tears, no one had told her that before. Shiyoko smiled knowing how that moment felt, to know your quirk can be used for good.

"Eri, Shiyoko, will you lend me your power?" Deku stood in a stance ready to fight.

"Mhm!" Shiyoko's eyes flashed showing which quirk she was using.