{45.5} Catching up

Third pov

While all of U.A students had normal examines within a week junior class AB, had a different kind of exam coming up. All four kids were supposed to meet in a gym when called by Present Mic but for what, they didn't know.

After not seeing each other for two weeks the boys had returned to school and boy were they shocked at each other's appearance.

"AHH!! YOU HAVE WINGS!?" Both Uchiha brothers yelled the moment they saw Samurai. He in turn gaped at them

"WOAHH! Both your hair grew?! AND WHAT'S WITH THAT WILD ANIMAL LOOK!?" He directed the last question to Minato.

"Shut up! I can't get it back!" Minato huffed. Samurai laughed about to comment on it when they all heard someone they missed more than each other over the two weeks.

Shiyoko.

"Come on Bakuchiku, tell me what the test is. I bet Aizawa sensei told you!"

"I don't know what it is dammit! Besides it doesn't matter you'll pass anyway. Cause if you fail, I'll make you sit through all the horror movies I can find on tv. Heh, better yet I'll start training you myself again and I'll make it hell." He chuckled as Shiyoko stared up at him in horror

"You're terrible..."

"Heh..." he smirked shrugging at the pout she was giving him.

"Shi-Shi!" Shiyoko looked up just in time to be bear hugged by all three boys sending them all onto the ground.

Katsuki looked down at them and grunted. They were all adorable shits and he knew it. He was impressed by Samurai's wings though. Shiyoko laughed hugging them all back.

"You guys are back! Mura-kun, are you able to use your wings better now?"

"Yep! I won't hit anyone with it." He smiled widely fangs and all.

"Ahh, Nato-kun, Tashi-kun! Your hair, it looks so cool on you two..." she smiled messing with their hair.

"Ah Shi-chan, stop that! You're messing up my hair! I finally got it combed!" Katashi whined causing her to laugh. He blinked before huffing and turning away allowing her to keep messing with his hair.

Finally the boys got off of her and Minato helped her up. Then his eye began to twitch.

"Shi-Shi, your hair grew longer too and...when did you get taller than me!?" Minato's eyes continue to twitch as he folded his arms and pouted a little.

Shiyoko blinked before turning to fully face Minato. She was in fact slightly taller than him seeing as he now looked up at her slightly and she was the one now having to look down at him. This made her smile and pat his hair.

"Don't worry Nato-kun! We're all still growing so our heights doesn't really matter right now!" She smiled but the two boys behind her snickered at the disbelieving look Minato was giving Shiyoko.

"Oi! You shits, hurry up! Classes are about to start!!" Katsuki called out and the kids ran after him to catch up.

They caught each other up on what they missed. Samurai only did training on his wings and a little on his quirk, mainly in trying not to hit someone or get stuck somewhere. Katashi learned how to control his fire better. Now it's second nature for him and he got more control over the water side too.

Minato now had full control of his Kitsune cloak. He was told that it was the first and most basic steps in gaining better control of his quirk and to top it off he spent a week in the forest with his uncle while Katashi was with their grandfather. Who was a big ruthless softy as they liked to describe him.