{7} Trying to bond with Katsuki

Third pov

It's finally the weekend and Katsuki couldn't be happier. To him during the week was hell. Mitsuki had found out about the cuts on Shiyoko due to the simple fact that she's the one in charge of bathing her and getting her dressed in the mornings. Her yelling at Shiyoko for hiding her injuries from her was what had woken him up and Shiyoko's cries of apologies after jumped him awake.

Her apology had pissed him off. She kept saying sorry and begged for Mitsuki not to punish her. The fact that he knew why she was so scared in the first place, had made him excessively angry and he himself didn't know how to explain it. When he left his room he found his mother kneeling on the floor and holding Shiyoko in her arms in front of the bathroom. He was going to yell about them blocking the bathroom but when he saw Shiyoko crying he stopped and just stared listening to his mother comfort her with reassuring words.

After that he really hadn't spoken much to her. Not when he picked her up from school, not at dinner time, not even that one night he felt her climb into his bed in the middle of the night, when she thought he was sleeping. Shiyoko didn't say anything to him either, all she'd do is hold onto his pants when they walked home or she'd sit silently next to him when they had dinner and her silence to Katsuki made him annoyed. Mitsuki sought to change that today. Hoping some time together will bring Katsuki closer to Shiyoko.

"Katsuki!" She yelled up the stairs

"What?!"

"Get your ass down here!!" She heard him curse before the sounds of him stomping out his room and down the stairs was heard.

Katsuki entered the dining room finding his mother leisurely sipping some tea and eating a stick of dango.

"What do you want old hag!?"

"Have some fucking respect for your mother brat!! And take Shiyoko to the park."

"Hah!? Why the fuck can't you do it?!"

"Because I have things to do and you need to learn to be nicer to your sister."

"No motherfucking way!" Mitsuki snapped slamming down her cup onto the table.

"You don't get a say in this punk! You're going to take Shiyoko to the park and that's final!" She yelled. Katsuki glared clicking his tongue in annoyance.

"Katsuki...if you come back and I find any tears, burns, scratches or hair out of place on Shiyoko you'll be grounded." Mitsuki stated.

"Why the fuck are you being so insistent on me going to the park with that piece of trash?!" Katsuki snapped small explosions emitting from his hands.

"So you can get to know her." Mitsuki replied calmly as she looked Katsuki in his eyes causing him to freeze "It's nearly been two months that she's here and all you do is yell at or call her dumbass names to push her away. The only time you're close to her is at dinner or when she sneaks into your room in the middle of the night after she's had a nightmare." Katsuki stayed silent, though irritated, he knew everything his mother was saying was true.

"Would it really be so bad to spend time with her Katsuki?" His father's voice asked from behind him.

"... No." Katsuki grumbled out looking away from his parents.

"Good. Then try bonding with her. You never know you might like it." Masaru advised patting his shoulder.

The sound of tiny footsteps caught all their attention and they turned to see Shiyoko walking down the steps while rubbing her eye with one hand, the other holding onto a teddy bear Masaru had gotten her to help with her nightmares. Mitsuki gushed at her finding her cute.