Jorel.

~Tamera~

He was in the bathroom. I don't know exactly what he was doing, but the door was closed, the lights were on. I walked down the hall slowly, which seemed to never end. The door was ahead of me, but far away. Somehow I could not reach it. The hall kept getting longer and longer. The floorboards creaked under my bare feet as I walked towards the white painted door. The pictures hung lopsided on the wall, the frames all the same, yet holding different pictures. There was one of Jorel and I together, him holding me from behind, his hands clasped in another as I touched his arms that were around me with my hand. He was actually smiling in the picture, a sweet, innocent happy genuine smile.

There was another of the band, and others of him and his family. It was obvious that I was in his house. The walls were a dark burgundy, and the trim was white. The wooden floor was a light oak color, and was newly done.

I continued to walk towards the door. I finally reached it, and put my ear against the door to hear him. Maybe he just needed to go. Maybe he was brushing his teeth.

"J?" I asked soothingly, softly.

No answer. I decided to call his name again. Maybe he just closed the door, accidentally left the light on and was somewhere else.

"Jorel, can you answer me?" I say, my voice rising a bit.

It would've been so easy to open the door, but what if He was on the toilet taking a dump? That would be embarrassing to walk in to. We would probably not talk to each other for awhile after that.

But then I heard something like metal hitting glass. Hitting the sink. I heard him sigh shakily. Now I know he wasn't on the toilet. Turning the doorknob and opening the door quickly, I peered in.

Jorel stood next to the sink, holding his wrist out over it. Scraggly cuts were across where his tattooed cuts were, the same form and shape. Blood slowly fled around his arms and dripped into the sink. He turned to me and quickly covered the cuts with his hands.

"J-Jorel!" I exclaim, hurrying over.

A razor was found in the sink with the drops of blood. It was caked with blood, and I looked at him. Tears streamed down his cheeks, and when our eyes met he started sobbing. Jorel dropped to his knees.

I sat up in bed. I felt the empty space in the hotel bed beside me, panting. The dream frightened me, it was so real. Jorel was gone. Maybe he was getting breakfast with the other guys since it was 9:00. A bottle of Resqwater was on the nightstand next to me, which prevented hang overs if you sipped on it after every drink of alcohol, then drinking the whole thing before going to bed. I flipped the covers off me quickly.

"Sh*t.. Oh my God, how could I be so stupid?!" I bury my face in my hands.

I got up quickly and put some clothes on, which consisted of a Dead cultoure shirt, DEAD hat, and black jeans. I was so pissed off at myself for what happened, yet I didn't know I was going to be that drunk last night.

I brushed my hair out quickly before walking out of the hotel room and into the hall. The hall was quiet, one simple noise would probably echo through it like a cave. The carpet was an ugly blue, some type of sea blue-green. There were spots that were almost a barf green, just looking at it made we want to barf. Why didn't they change the carpet? It was so ugly.

Anyways, I ran to the elevator, but evidently it didn't work so I ran down the stairs. When the stairs came to an end, the main lobby was revealed. Jorel was with the other guys in the breakfast area, scooping some scrambled eggs out of the metal container. He turned to talk to Dylan, but his eyes moved which landed on me. J waved.

Casually I walked over, and he sat his paper plate on the counter near him and he brought me into a loving hug. After that, he slowly pulled away touching my waist and pushing his lips against mine.

I grabbed his hand and dragged him to a vacant corner, "What the hell happened last night?!"

Jorel just pulled me closer as he looked at me, "The concert.. And then Uh, we slept together."

"Exactly."

"We used protection."

Thank god. It's crazy that we got together in just a night. He was already acting like he knew me forever. J kissed me even harder than he did the first time. I almost shivered.

"Let's get you some breakfast." Jorel said, taking my hand after pecking my lips once again.