Saved.

~Tamera~

Alex threw me in his house and slammed the door behind him. I fell on the tile floor, rolled on my back and tried to get up. Alex shoved me back down, making me bash my head against the hard floor. I sat there, holding my head. The hit was so bad I started to see black spots.

"You listen to me! You're my girlfriend! You hear?! You're mine!!" Alex yelled at me.

"Not anymore!" I scream, "Im breaking up with you!"

Alex looks at me. My heart pounds, my hands shake.. I can hardly breath. The relationship that I expected was never going to come. He was being abusive. I was scared. What if he tries to kill me?

Alex picks me up by the shirt. I feel myself shriek, and he stares at me, "You're a bitch." He hisses, shoving me at the wall.

"And you're an ass." I say.

What am I getting myself into? I'm getting myself into havoc. What I said made me frightened by what he would do. I hit the wall, and Alex throws his fist at my face. I dodge. He kicks my leg and I fall.

"I don't want you hanging out with them! Ever!!" Alex yells, kicking me in the stomach. I cough.

"Please.." I try to catch my breath.

**
~J-Dog~

I parked by Alex's house while Johnny called the police. Everyone climbed out of the car, "Johnny, tell them that I'm not afraid to knock out the f*cker." I say, walking up the steps.

I burst through the door, to find no one in the room. Yelling came from a room. I ran down the hall, following the noise. A room door was closed, so I went to open it quickly.

The door was locked. "Sh*t!" I shouted, hitting the door with my fists once. Backing up, I ran full speed and broke the door open. Tamera was in a corner, and Alex towered over her. He turned around and charged me.

What the hell was wrong with this guy? I stepped to the side and pushed him into the small dresser with a lamp on it. I made my way over to him and socked him in the face before he got up.

"You asshole! You don't do that sh*t!! Your f*cked up!" I scream at him, and Johnny comes in with a police by his side, panting.

The policeman put cuffs on Alex and walked out of the room. Another went over to check on Tamera. She had to go to the hospital for them to check if she had injuries.

**
~Tamera~

"This gentleman saved your life. If you had a couple more blows to the head, you'd be brain dead, or far more worse; dead." The Doctor walked around the room with a clip board and paper, and pointed at Jorel.

J-Dog was standing by the door in the dark room, his arms crossed, listening to the doctor. The others were out in the hall. I had a really bad concussion. One of my ribs were cracked, and that's about it. I'm very thankful for Jorel.

The Doctor was finished jibber-jabbering about the whole thing, and finally left the room. To be honest, I wasn't even listening to any of it. Hopefully Jorel was, because it was probably really important stuff.

Since doctors always say important stuff.

Jorel walked over to the bed, sitting down in the old broken recliner. He examined me for a bit, then quietly said in his husky voice, "I'm glad you're okay."

"Me too." I say, letting out a soft "Heh." Laugh afterward. It was a bit dork-y of me.

J smirked, "He's going to jail. I don't know for how long."

"They should just leave the bitch in there." Da Kurlzz stepped in, the others behind him. When the hell did he become the first to walk into a room. He was usually the last.

Johnny looked at us, "We should go to Jorel's."

"Tammy, you're staying at my house tonight." J-Dog said, standing up. The recliner swung back and forth slightly.

"Tammy?"

"Your new nick name." FunnyMan said as I got up slowly from the hospital bed.