We're weird.

~Tamera~

I don't know exactly.

This was the weirdest thing I've ever done in my life, having a two man (or man and woman) party. I felt like a complete idiot dancing around the house with music blaring so loud that everything shook. The drinks on the table vibrated as the bass kept continuing.

Jorel was somewhere in the household. I walked into the living room to search for him. The TV was on, and a football game was playing. The volume was droned out by the music.

The guys were supposed to come over to watch the game today, but they had "other things to do". So, here I was, on the search for Jorel, and before that we were dancing.

I felt J's body press against me, his arms snaking around me. Right then, the song Everywhere I Go came on. He chuckled as he started swinging to the beat, which made me join. I took a swig of my alcohol drink and set it down so I wouldn't spill it on the carpet.

We started singing the song, and giggling while we danced. It was pretty hilarious, I think.

I felt Jorel suddenly stop and he started screaming at the TV. I peered up at the flat screen, finding a player sprint with the ball towards the end zone. Jorel started jumping up and down freaking out. It sort of scared me.

**
"Ready or not, here I come!" I giggled, wobbling away from the wall that I just hid my face against so that I wouldn't cheat.

We were drunk, and there was no doubt about it. I staggered down the hall to where I knew he was at. Every time it was my turn to seek, he'd be in his bedroom closet. I walked over and quickly opened the closet, and he tackled me into a hug. We hit the floor and rolled around laughing.

Some of his beer dripped onto my cheek, and he looked down at me. His eyes were a bit glazed from some beers, but he was still beautiful. His breath smelt like alcohol, but I bet mine did as well. J leaned down and licked the drop of beer of my cheek, and we went rolling again.

I didn't know what we were doing at all. We were just two drunks that had nothing to do but dance, watch the football game and play hide n' seek.

Short chapter! But I didn't know what else to write for it. Hope you enjoyed!