The Diary

~J-Dog~

Now we just need a manager. But where the hell would we find one? We won't find anyone. I felt a bit stressed because of it.

"Where can we get a manager?" I ask everyone. They look at each other, and Johnny slowly raises his hand up with a cocky smile on his face.

"I got Tamera's number.. She's worked for so many studios and such." George smirked.

"Tamera?" I ask.

"Tamera Venezio. You don't remember her from high school?"

"I do." Dylan stretched, glancing over at Johnny. He grunted.

"Is this bad that I forgot?" I question them blankly.

"She was your high school f*cking crush, you dickhead." Johnny face-palmed.

**
~FunnyMan~

Jorel glanced at us blankly. I can't believe he didn't know who it was. We went to high school with Tamera, and he had the hugest crush on her. I've never seen a guy so overwhelmed with a girl before, that's how bad it was.

"Come on man!" I shouted slightly, and Jorel just shrugged.

Shrugged. Shrugged. Shrugged like it was nothing. What the hell? Tamera was something to him, I remember him crying when he graduated and she went off to collage. I guess he just pushed the thoughts away and forgot.. Maybe it was the freaking concussion he had when he broke his head open while skateboarding.. But how would that make him forget?

"I'm calling her. I'll put her on speaker." Johnny insisted, messing with his phone. Soon, a ringback tone blared from his phone.

It was Black Dahlia.

"I've, lost it all, fell today, it's all the same. I'm sorry, oh (sorry) sorry, no (no)..." The tone came to a halt, someone breathed lightly into the phone, "Hello?"

"Hey! This is George!"

"George! Hey, how are you?" Tamera seemed so polite and kind, like she always had. I couldn't help but smile.

"Just sitting with the band. You're on speaker by the way." George stated.

"Oh.. So-so why do you need me?" There was rustling in the background.

"Tamera, who's on the phone with you?" A male voice was faint.

"It's one of my old high school friends, Alex."

Alex.

And all of us were friends? I only remember going to school with her, never being friends with her.. Eh, oh well.

"Boys? It better not be, I'll f*ck them up." Alex said, and Tamera sighed.

"So, we need a manager for the band. And I was-- we were all-- wondering if you'd like to be that special person." George quickly said.

"Oh my.. Wow!" Shuffling came from her side of the phone line, "Alex, they're offering me to manage the band! Isn't that great?!"

"Eh." Alex grunted, "what band?"

This guy was irritating me. Alex sounds like he's changed in the passed years. He used to be a nerdy-ish kid that would never get any of the girls. Hell, for him saying he would f*ck us up, he wanted me to kill him.

"Hollywood Undead! One of my favorite bands!" Tamera exclaimed.

Probably because we went to highschool with you, I thought.

"You're not working for them." Alex snapped in the background.

"You can't control me! I'm not your puppet, we're not married, I don't live with you." Tamera snapped back, and I heard heavy steps. Alex was shouting in the background, and it all ended when a door slammed."Sorry. I was at my boyfriends. I'm going home now. I'll work for you."

Everyone cheered, and J-Dog finally had a smile on his face, "Sweet!" George yelled, "See you tomorrow at the studio!"