Deuce and the manager.

~j-dog~

Coming back to LA was amazing. I missed the place so much. Deuce wasn't homesick since we are home, so none of his crap to worry about. It was almost like Hakuna Matata, but there was only one more thing to do;

Kick Aron out.

Now, this was a giant leap. I've known the guy forever, and my insides would shatter a bit. He was a family member. Everyday Kurlzz, Charlie; all of them would stare at me waiting for me to kick him out.

Deuce came walking into the studio smiling. The first thing he did was give Amanda a smooch and then he sat down. The guy was happy.. Happy. He took a seat on the couch next to Johnny and Charlie. Everyone was quiet. I sat on the edge of the couch.

"You're out of the band." I quickly say.

"What?" Aron turns to me, and his smile faded. His real smile, "Why?"

"First of all, it's the person assistant. You don't see any of us with personal assistants do you?" I ask.

"I need the guy so that I could write songs." Deuce told me.

"Look," I point to everyone in the room, "you have us man! You don't need a damn assistant. We are part of the band, we write the songs too."

"It's bullsh*t." Johnny chimes in.

"Second, you missed two weeks of the tour. Two. F*cking. Weeks. The audience needs you, man! They were wondering where you were the whole time."

"I'm still sorry about that."

"The hell you are." Johnny snorts.

"Back to number 1; we aren't paying $800 f*cking bucks for your personal assistant to come with us everywhere we go. If you wanted him that bad, you would've payed yourself."

"I can't believe you guys." Aron shifts, eyeing every one of us, "You can't do this to me! I'm the producer of the band! 'Tha Producer'!"

"If you did, then why don't you act like it then?" I snap back.

"I don't need any of you. I can make a better band better than this dump-piece-of-sh*t band." Aron shakes his head.

"We didn't want to do this. You're our best friend. You were like a family member." I say.

"That's bullsh*t! If you didn't want to loose a family member, then why are you doing this?!" Aron's voice rises, his eyes glaring at me.

"Because it's what the band needs!"

"Horsesh*t! This is all a bunch of horsesh*t, you and the band!" Aron shakes his head, scoffing, "I cared for the band!"

"No, you're horsesh*t, if you cared so much about the band, why weren't you there during tour?!" I rise my voice more than his. My eyes burned with rage and sorrow.

"I told you!"

"Yeah, and I wasn't sure if I could believe it, because you wouldn't answer your God damn phone!" I yell.

"It wasn't work-"

I fake sneezed, "I'm sorry, I'm allergic to sh*t."

Aron stood up, "You're an asshole!"

I arose this time, "No, you're the asshole for making us do this! It's your fault we are kicking you out of the band!"

I saw his eyes water more than mine. He was feeling the same thing as me, "I don't need any of you."

"Well, we don't need you." I seethe. We were face to face with each other. I could see the fury in his eyes as we stared. Then, something surprising happened.

Deuce tackled me.

My back hit the coffee table with Aron ontop of me. It held us for a second, but a leg broke. I grasped his face and rolled around. Flailing my legs and trying to kick him off me. In a matter of seconds, I managed to roll on top of him and pin his hands down. Lucky for him, his left hand slipped away from my grip and hit my ear. I smacked him back, but harder.

I heard Amanda yell at us, but we both ignored her. Again Aron rolled on top of me. I held onto his wrists, and wrapped my legs around his scrawny waist, struggling to be where he is right now. Finally, we rolled, kicking him off. Aron ran into the tall lamp and sent it knocking over. Johnny grasped the back of his shirt and pulled him up. I stood up quickly glaring at him. Deuce trudged over, and before I know it, he punches me in the jaw.

Not going to lie, for a scrawny man like him, he hits hard.

I stagger back a bit but my fist flies towards his face, and I sock him hard in the nose. As Aron turns to me, blood gushes out as if it was a waterfall. It trickles down his lips and drips off his chin. He wipes it away with his hand, before he could do anything else Funnyman tackles him.

"I QUIT!" Amanda threw her papers to the floor, then stomped out of the studio.

"Get him out of here." I say quietly, letting a tear escape my eye and stroll down my cheek.

Funny pulls him up, staring at me like everyone else was doing. Dylan didn't budge.

"NOW!" I shout, so Funnyman starts to shove Deuce to the door. Every step Aron took was a stagger toward the door. Dylan pushed him out and closed the door.

I wipe the tear away, regaining myself. Giving them a reassuring look, I sat on the couch and caught my breath.

"We'll be fine." J3T put a hand on my shoulder.