The New Manager.

~J-Dog~

"When is she coming?" I ask, scanning the studio for cleanliness.

"She said she'd be here any minute." FunnyMan answered.

The studio was clean, which relieved me. Usually it's a pigsty with cables all over the place, garbage and half eaten cookies or something else strung around the place. But today it was officially clean. Now, when what's-her-face comes in, she will be even more interested in her job.

Charlie was passed out in the recliner. He was probably there from last night. Empty Budweiser cans lay on top of him. I gently took them from off him, which woke him up.

"Bish... Wha?" Jordon slightly jumped, flailing his arms looking around.

A knock came from the door, and turning around, a beautiful girl walked into the studio. I stared at her until FunnyMan elbowed me in the rib. No wonder why she was my crush in High school.

All the guys went to greet her while I sat back and watched, my arms crossed. She glanced at me, then smiled.

"Jorel! Nice to see you again." She walked over to me, holding her hand out for me to shake. I shook her soft hand. It was a very firm hand shake for a girl like her.

"I'm Charles P. Scene." Jordon drunkly sat up from the chair and held his hand out to shake.

"I know. We went to school together." Tamera told him straight forward, not impressed. Damn.

"Is there any rules?"

She shook her head, "Well, not yet."

I nodded. Silence. FunnyMan shifted his weight as we stood there. This was awkward.

"Let me show you around." Johnny wrapped his arm around her in a friendly like manner, and walked off with her.

"You seriously forgot about her, didn't you?" Dylan asked with a sigh.

"She looks somewhat familiar.." I squinted my eyes at her, but then turned to Funny and my eyes widened, "She's hot."

Dylan patted my back, and decided to follow Johnny. I peered down at Jordon, who was smirking at me.

"I knew you'd still like her." Charlie told me straight forward.

Rolling my eyes, I scoffed following Johnny, FunnyMan, and Tamera. George kept going in and on about crap that she could learn after awhile, also he was pleased to talk about his cocky self. I noticed Tamera wasn't listening that well, and after awhile, she came to walk with me around the studio.

"He's not always like this, right?" Tamera whispered to me. She giggled.

"He's just showing off.." I say, "Usually he's never like this."