On Tour.

~J-Dog~

2nd week. Charlie Scene had to sing Deuce's verses for the whole 2 weeks. We called Deuce everyday, but there was no answer. The next concert is in London, then we will be touring around Europe for the next couple of weeks. Deuce better show up.

I'd get questions from the fans like,
"Where's Deuce?" Or, "Is your band going to break up since Deuce isn't here?" I can't really answer them. What could I tell them about deuce? Because I could just tell them, "Yeah, we're going to kick Deuce out of the band because of this.."

It would probably make them pissed.
Anyways, the plane lands in London, and as we get off rain droplets pelt us. The asphalt is painted a darker shade from the rain. Before I get into the airport, I'm already drenched. My hair is dripping with water and my dove and grenade sweatshirt was soaked, which made me pissed since I was going to wear it for the concert. As everyone gets in, we shake the cold off even though we are still drenched.

And there he was; Deuce himself.

I walked over slowly, and I felt my jaw clench as I made my way over. "Where have you been, dawg?! It's been two weeks.. Two weeks!"

"One of the managers told me that the band broke up, man." Deuce admits, and by the looks on his face I don't know if I could believe him, "So I didn't go.."

"Don't listen to them.. Listen to us!" I scolded.

Johnny 3 years walked over, and the others followed behind, "Charlie had to sing all your verses for two weeks. You know how exhausting that is?"

"It's exhausting." Charlie crosses his arms and nods.

Deuce's personal assistant popped up from a seat and walked over. My teeth clenched even more as I saw the guy's face. I watched as Aron gave charlie an embrace, "Sorry guys.."

Sorry my ass, I thought. I doubt he was partially sorry for doing what he has done. I bet he was making sh*t up about the manager.

Our other manager, Amanda, walked over with her luggage. As she looked up at Aron's face, her eyes brightened. She dropped her bags and Deuce pulled her into a tight embrace. They have been seeing each other for about 2 months.
I'm glad he was here. It seemed like
everyone was happier since he arrived.

**

As I walked onto the stage in front of hundreds of fans, I reached for the microphone. The crowd went wild when I appeared, and I shouted, "How is everyone tonight?!"

The crowd roared louder, and I flashed a smile. People in the front row raised their hands up to try and touch me. I ignored them, since I knew that they wouldn't be able to reach me.

My eyes scanned the crowd, but for some reason my eyes glued on this girl about my age. She was pretty-- actually beautiful. Her blonde hair went down to her chest, and her eyes were an icy blue. She stared back at me, once I felt heat rise to my cheeks, I looked down and cleared my throat. I'm glad I had my mask on.

The others made their way on stage. Deuce was the last one to run on stage, acting like his cocky self. I sighed, and we begin with our first song, Undead. It isn't my Verse until last, so I play the electric guitar, and I look over at the blond. She probably doesn't know that I was looking at her since my mask.
But then she stared back at me for a moment, I didn't realize that she was staring directly into my eyes. I grabbed a microphone and started to rap, "White boys with tattoos,
Po-pointing right at you,
We're breaking everything,
r-rowdy like a classroom.."

When I was on the spotlight, I wasn't nervous, but I was sweating like I've been in a desert for too long. The mask was making it even harder to maneuver around. I bet my face was drenched in sweat, also I could hardly breath with it on. Charlie was probably dying. The only thing that could solve it was to take the masks off.

That's exactly what we will do.
After about half way through the concert, we took a break, not only just for us but for the audience too. As we got off stage, everyone ripped their masks off. Everyone's face was shining with sweat.

"I can't take the masks, man." Charlie panted.

"We're taking them off." I order, everyone doesn't seem to do anything.
"Not to be the bad guy.. But what about hiding our identities?" Da Kurlzz asks as he walks towards us.

He must've been to drunk to remember the last time we took our masks off during a concert. I mean, it was our first time ever but the audience went crazy.

"We're not taking the masks off, Jorel." Deuce snapped.

"We are. Do you want Charlie to pass out?"

"He won't pass out." He blew a raspberry.

Everyone stood there in silence, when the people started coming back, Charlie decided to walk on stage without his mask, "F*ck that!" He shouted back at us.

I heard screaming, then him singing, "Like oh my god is that Charlie Scene?!" Into the microphone.

It was my turn, "It's J-D-O-G!"

"Can't stop, won't stop, Funny make that booty drop!" Funny man.

"Here's JOHNNY!" J3T jumped on stage. The crowd roared.

"UNDEAD REVOLUTION!! 1-2-3, GO!!" Da Kurlzz walked out screaming in the mic.

"Yo, it's Deuce-y Deuce!" Deuce walked on, freaking out on stage. It took him awhile to stop his cocky-ness.

In the song, No. 5, I jumped into the crowd and they carried me around forever. I dropped to the ground, finding myself right next to The lady that made eye contact with me.

"Oh my gosh!" She freaked out, I couldn't help but smile.

"How are you?" I laughed.

"Good-"
"Grab your drink! Get on the floor, grab your drink, get on the floor!" Everyone screamed in their microphones. "Sorry.."

"Good," she repeated, "This is amazing!"

**

Backstage after the amazing, wild concert, people came to meet us. There were so many people taking pictures with us without masks, which was a very unlikely thing for us to do.

The girl walked backstage.

She gave me a bright, big smile, and I stuck my hand out for her to shake. She was awkward. She flinched as i stuck it out. I chuckled, "J-Dog. Or Jorel-"

"Come on, we only have 1 more minute until we leave."

"Oh!!" she handed her friend her iPhone, and she snapped a bunch of pictures of us together, "I'm sorry!"
She took pictures with each one of us.. Except for Deuce.