Just Dance

"Morning, Sunshine!" Hobi's voice loudly chirped as he burst into Namjoon's room, carrying a tray with an array of breakfast snacks. Namjoon was already awake soothing his hand across my hair but Hobi's sudden voice rudely awoke me from my peaceful dream. I looked around the room eyes narrowed blurred from sleep and confused at all the ruckus.

"Mornin'," I slurred sleepily. Hobi perched himself at the end of the bed, his eyes wandered down to the foot of the bed. Namjoon peered to see what he was looking at. "What's this doing here?"Hobi raised his eyebrow at Namjoon as he lifted my pyjama trousers and underwear. I was wide awake now. I patted Namjoon nervously, hoping his smart brain could find us a way out of this.

"They were up to no good, what did you bring? Iced coffee?" Yoongi mumbled as he wandered in through the open door. "W-what do you mean?" I stammered. Hobi extended out on of the iced coffee's he'd got on the tray. Namjoon took the other. "The walls aren't exactly sound-proof. It's okay no need to be shy." Yoongi grinned exposing that adorable gummy smile, but I still couldn't help but feel embarrassed. Yoongi lowered his lips to kiss my cheek swiftly before exiting the room.

"Do you want these back?" Hobi raised his eyebrow, I nodded bashfully and quickly shoved them under the duet as Hobi then continued to hang out his breakfast. "I just thought I'd spoil our favourite girl with breakfast in bed. Enjoy I'll leave you to it, remember you're staying here today." Hobi began. "Thank you, I'm fine. I can-..." I tried to explain how I was feeling better but Hobi cut me off. "You're off till Wednesday." He stated sternly.

I sulked and my eyes flickered to Namjoon who was getting dressed, he began taking off his shirt. I swear I hadn't meant to admire his exposed flesh but a slice of toast got caught in the back of my throat and I choked slightly, from the toast and the sight of Namjoon. He turned his head over his shoulder to look at me with a victorious smirk.

"Enjoying the show?" Namjoon asked sarcastically, my confidence was radiating from last night but even this was too much to respond with something so dangerous to confess such a thing. "Why are you getting changed here?" I questioned as my eyes flickered back to the food. "It's my room, is it not? Can't I get changed here?" Namjoon teased.

"Well yes but..." I paused and quickly shuffled on my underwear and pyjama bottoms under the covers before taking the tray and placing it on his desk. My back was turned now. "You've seen me like this before." Namjoon's voice drew closer. Before I knew it, his hand reached over my shoulder and took a piece of fruit from the selection. "I guess but I'm still..." I paused.

Namjoon move back into view and he was fully dressed now, he leaned against the desk and our eyes met. "You're not ready yet. That's fine. I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable, last night too... I hope I didn't cross any boundaries." Namjoon's tone was concerned and his eyes glistened fearfully searching mine for an answer.

"No, no, no. You didn't overstep anything. Last night was..." I looked deeper into his eyes "-... perfect." I stated boldly. I went back to eating my toast but not before catching Namjoon's dimples appear as his lips pulled widened into a bright smile. "You'll let me know if I ever make you uncomfortable." Namjoon pleaded. My eyes flickered back to his and I stood up and wrapped my arms tightly around him.

"Namjoon. Don't be silly there's nothing you could ever do to make me uncomfortable, I mean you could do with toning down how protective you are a few notches, but I know you're only doing it because you care but just don't overstep it, okay?"I suggested. Namjoon nodded and we both finished the breakfast Hobi made together before I saw them all off as they went to work.

I'd sneaked back down to my room and I opened up my laptop. If I was being contained to stay here I'd work, just from the comfort of my room instead.