Seesaw

"Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Namjoon. Happy Birthday to you!" All the members sang.

My beaming smile was evident as I hid behind the camera, unable to hold back on the happiness of finally celebrating Namjoon's birthday. It hadn't even crossed my mind that my birthday would be in the next three days, I'd been too focused on preparing for today.

Even though it wasn't technically Namjoon's birthday till tomorrow in Orlando, in Korea it had turned midnight and we were loudly celebrating Namjoon's special day no matter what time zone or city we were in.

Much to Namjoon's delight, no one decided to spill chocolate this time on the jumper I'd gifted him. This may have been down to the fact I'd not brought a chocolate cake this time, or maybe the fact the jumper I'd brought him wasn't white this time and instead was a dark brown.

"What piece of advice would you like to give ARMY now your older and wiser?" Jin asked him. Namjoon looked up at him with a sarcastic, but amused gaze. "That wisdom doesn't come from age, it comes from life experience. For example, I'm not wearing white anymore after the chocolate stained my jumper last year." Namjoon teased.

The live was quickly wrapped up as one by one the members returned to their rooms. Namjoon and I were the only two left. Namjoon's room was spacious, even though most of his equipment had been laid around the room erratically, there was still plenty of room for the ordinary camera set-up.

As I finished packing away the camera equipment a large set of arms pulled my back flush against their warm chest. "Happy birthday Joonie..." my voice mumbled as I was sleepy and so comfortable in his arms.

"Did you perhaps, want to spend the night with me? Not any birthday 'endeavours, I know you're not ready for that but..." he began nervously pondering over how to finish before I turned around carefully and placed my hand on his chest.

"I'll gladly sleep here, but that's all I can really... umm do?" I blushed unsure of how to phrase my response. Namjoon looked puzzled for a moment and then looked down quickly before looking back into my eyes. "OHHHHH.... but you went swimming?" Namjoon's eyebrow raised.

I mentally facepalmed, shaking my head. "There's inventions for women so they can swim during their visit with Mother Nature. If you're that interested use your wisdom and go and google it." I retorted.

Namjoon laced his fingertips upon my chin, "Can I still kiss you?" He asked politely. I nodded with a smile chuckling at his naive mind, Namjoon's lips instantly wove hungrily against mine.  Many pleasured hums left the kiss from both sides and I took pride in knowing he was enjoying the kiss just as much as I had. The feelings of that burning fire remained under our grasps but just barely, we parted our lips begrudgingly before we both agreed to get ready for bed.

The next couple of days, which were my last few days of mother nature's visit I spent some time actually having fun on my week off rather than trying to sneak in work.

I went shopping with Hobi and Tae, where we went nosing through designer shops and thrifting in locals places too. We ate a fair amount of American delicacies, before succumbing entirely to their cuisine options we returned home for more fun at the pool with the others.

Then it was decided that we'd all use the theme park tickets for Disney and Universal Studios. On the eve of my birthday. Doing various park hops, going on rides until I couldn't see straight and everyone else complained about wanting to be sick from motion sickness. All except Jungkook who was my willing partner for one last ride on Hulk.

The last theme-park of the evening was Disney Hollywood Studios that was open till midnight. We'd all reserved tickets for the evening show of Fantasmic.