Lie ~ 🔥🔥

//Past this point is your 18+ Warning and contains mature content not suitable for younger readers//

Any qualms I'd held about trying to not be too revealing with my individual relationships with the members had entirely vanished. Instead, I was lost in a new battle, controlling my urges... 

Jimin and Hoseok were playing a little game they liked to call 'Who could kiss Savannah the best?' Which meant my second battle, keeping my heart beating in my chest, even more difficult. Jimin and Hoseok asked for a rating every time but my answer was a soft mumble of 'I don't know-...'

There was no good enough description to explain how competitive every member of BTS was. It wasn't just with other artists in the industry, mostly it was an inner competition to strive for that greatness.

But it had been evidentially clear in all of the RUN BTS episodes they were even more competitive amongst one another. There was no holding back even when it came to the most mundane tasks or reaped the tiniest awards. Nothing could compare to their pride in winning.

It was Jimin's turn again and Hoseok watched him almost learning his technique to try and ensure his kiss would gain a better reaction. Jimin's lips hadn't graced mine since back in Korea and to say I'd missed them had been an understatement, even now it wasn't enough. His kisses were urgent and ravenous, but it still didn't touch upon how hungry I'd been for his lips.

The timer buzzed in Jimin's lap but he didn't pull away. "Jimin.... times up. Anna? Better than our last kiss?" Hoseok asked as he prized Jimin away. Jimin's gaze was satisfied by my facial expression, which was something in utter bliss. So much so I could have forgotten my own name if given one more minute with Jimin working on my lips like his favourite meal.

"I don't know..." I panted slightly at the soft electricity that still ran through every nerve on my lips. They switched positions and Hoseok's hands we carefully on my waist and his lips wasted no time intertwining with mine.

Hoseok kissed by the book, even kiss would mould against my lips in a way that caused my entire body to shift on edge whenever he lips drew the slightest millimetre away to catch his breath. I found myself unable to hold back. Even though it had been their competition I longed for them to enjoy the kiss as well.

This time I could hold back any longer and as Hoseok pulled away this time for a quick gulp of air I shifted my weight forward and pushed my lips back into his. As Hoseok's eyes widened slightly he ran his long fingertips from waist to my hips as he pulled us closer together.

I gasped as his hands lingered near my ass and he sneakily slipped his tongue inside my mouth tasting every inch that my mouth had to offer. My knees clenched together at the thought of where his fingertips would also linger.

I had remembered the sensation of Namjoon's fingertips on what he called my clitoris... this heat rising inside made me curious as to what his fingertips would feel like brushing along that spot. Would he be gentle like Namjoon was? Or would his fingers be as harsh as his tongue which was laced around mine?

"Hoseok..." I moaned into the kiss. Hoseok pulled away staring at me. I'd completely forgotten Jimin was still in the room but his face was flushed to what I imagined the same shade of mine was. But his eyes weren't embarrassed at all. They were curious.

Jimin leaned forward and smoothed my scalding cheek with the back of his cold hand. "What can I do to make you moan my name like that too?" Jimin smirked.

Blood had rushed to your head and the room was hot, too hot for you to even think straight. Hoseok recognised my discomfort as he carefully touched my cheek. "Jimin. Turn the air-con up a bit." He suggested. Jimin obliged while Hoseok carefully took up my hands.