All Night ~ 🔥🔥

A/N: This is my longest chapter yet... Some may ask did I really just write over 7000 words of smut? All I can say is have holy water prepared. Curiosity killed the cat, but I was wondering do you all prefer 'Y/N ff's or reading about a character with an actual name? Or do you not care? I'd appreciate the feedback. Thank you all have a good week!

 //Past this point is your 18+ Warning and contains mature content not suitable for younger readers//

After packing up all of our things, we picked up our delicious chicken meal, which wasn't so much a secret anymore, before finally heading to our hotel. We ate the meal together in Namjoon's room before everyone slowly began to return to their rooms.

"I'm off to do some reading," Jin bragged as he lingered in the doorway, "You mean read a page and realise you much perfer films?" Jimin teased. Jin scoffed and didn't play into his teasing, waving goodbye. Next was Tae and Jimin, who'd opted for having some quiet alone time; the two soulmates no doubt wanted one of their usual heart to heart. I smiled fondly at their friendship. I'm glad that through everything, they have one another.

The four of us exchanged a knowing glance at the remaining person in the room who wasn't a part of our upcoming lesson.

Hoseok smiled and chatted, utterly unaware of us all wondering how to get Hoseok out without offending him, as well as not letting him in on our little scheme. Jungkook had set up a private group chat. We occasionally glanced to, Namjoon was currently keeping him occupied by asking about how his sister was.

'Why don't we all just meet in Jungkook's room instead?'

Jk: But Hobi's room is right next to mine. He'll see us!

'Okay well what about my room?'

Yoongi: I don't know how we're all going to leave the room without looking suspicious. I say we tell him.

'What do we say if he asks to be apart of it?'

JK: I suppose answer honestly; the four of us are enough. You're not comfortable with any more people joining in.

'But I'm nervous... I don't want to offend him.'

Yoongi: It's Hoseok. He'll understand and respect your boundaries.

Inhaling all of my strength and honing it into my courage to speak, I opened my mouth to speak, but Hoseok beat me to it. "What's with the suspicious gazes? You four have been acting weird all night?" He chuckled.

Abort mission! Abort! Namjoon saw the nervous expression fluster across my face at the realisation. "You look so guilty! You'd be no good in a bank robbery!" Yoongi joked as he gently patted my thigh. "So I was right? What are you all up to?" Hoseok pressed once more.

"I'm teaching our maknae and our gorgeous girl some more intimate details. I offered to teach them a few things and Joon's gonna give me a hand." Yoongi began to explain but looked to help from Namjoon, who quickly carried on.

"We didn't want to push you out, but we kind of agreed that four is enough. We don't want to overwhelm Anna or Kookie." Namjoon's tone was apologetic but transparent. Hoseok face curled into a seductive smirk, his gaze feeling hot on my skin, which caused the desire to ache in the pit of my stomach as he rose gently to his feet and wandered closer to where I was sitting.

"Well, it looks like you've got plans. I understand, Anna?" Hoseok eyes demanded my attention as he watched me with hungry eyes. I hummed to acknowledge he'd called my name but admittedly, I was unsure if I'd be able to pay attention to the following words that would escape his lips, and my eyes were locked onto his lips that parted slightly.