Introduction.

Hi! The name's Kat thank you for reading this book, a few things to mention before we get started.

This book is rated mature and there will be '🔥🔥'emoji's next to the chapter title to indicate which chapters are rated +18 and aren't suitable for younger readers as the content is of a sexual nature. Or they will be posted on the section before the +18 content starts as an additional notice. So please be warned. Please note that non of the content in this book represent BTS and it is purely FANFICTION. So please don't take any of the characters in the book as anything other than characters of imagination for you to enjoy. Thank you again for your support, please feel free to comment and vote on any of the chapters you enjoy.

I am a full time working adult, so the updates may be a little scattered. If there becomes more of a demand for it I'll gladly get on a schedule for the time being it's just as a hobby. Any questions please feel free to ask but please be kind & respectful. But I plan to make this into a long book, with many twists and turns. If you ever have any requests please DM me I'm always glad to talk.

Little About me: I'm 22 and I'm from the UK, I knew of BTS since 2015 and listened to their music occasionally, FIRE was the first song I listened to and I had to confess Jin caught my eye. But I fell in love with Black Swan and their performance on James Cordon's show, my first comeback was Map Of the Soul 7 and ever since I've been a very dedicated ARMY. I've watched both BANG BANG Con's, had many sleepless nights and my room is now 0.01% wall 99.09% Posters. I do believe in loving the boys all equally but I guess you could say Taehyung is my bias as I relate to a lot of his songs and his personality.

Now less chatter and let's get on with the story. P.S: I purple you.