Scenery

Jin's arms carefully settled me back to my feet, my back facing the living room as I scanned the bright, mischievous smile that settled on Jin's face. My eyes narrowed at him cautiously. "What are you up to?" I couldn't help but smile at his expression.

Jin's smile was playful, childish, and enchanting, "You'll see..."He teased.

Our hands fluttered against one another; Hobi jogged down the hall, "Wait for me!" He giggled

Our hands fluttered against one another; Hobi jogged down the hall, "Wait for me!" He giggled. That infectious smile washed over my lips; this day was already starting off to be the best day I'd had in a long time. But most days felt like that with them; it was hard to differentiate a specific 'favourite' day.

All I knew is that I'd relish this day where it could be spent with just the eight of us, in our own little absurd world.

Hobi gazed down at my hand that was encased firmly in Jin's grasp; he smiled sweetly, admiring the blush in my cheeks as it crept along my cheeks. "Let's go shall we beautiful. The other's are waiting." Jin urged as he tugged me gently towards the door. Jin's hand pushed on the handle and tugged me into the room.

This was unlike anything I'd seen before; the phrase Christmas wonderland came to mind. It wasn't over-decorated to the point where "it's like Christmas shit up in here"- came to mind. Everything was a perfect balance; I could see the walls, the lights were lightly scattered to highlight one wall nearest to the patio doors, the doors to the balcony were decorated with fake snow that no doubt would anger the cleaners who'd have to scrub to get it off.

My feet slowly paced into the room. Jin's grip loosened as I wandered further into to admire how they'd decorated it. In such a short space of time, it was truly magical. It must have taken them hours. Every inch of the room was perfect. I had no idea they were all this capable of being so co-organised when it came to this sort of thing. But, of course, Hobi had been in my arms all last night. So it wasn't plausible to have partaken in any of this, to my knowledge.

We each had a stocking; someone had sown our name into each one. They were all stuffed to the brim; from the corner of my eye, Jungkook's stood out the most as his stocking had an actual carrot pocking out the top.

Yoongi placed the last mug down on the main coffee table, chocolate dusting and whipped cream. Taehyung admired my glowing expression as my eyes continued to glance around the room while he eagerly picked up his own hot chocolate, getting the cream all around his mouth and nose.

Finally, the Christmas tree was a spectacular feature. My feet wandered closer to admire each ornament individually. Even the baubles had their own unique design. I recognised some fanmade gifts that decorated the tree and felt an overwhelming sense of love wash over me. It warmed my very soul to see the love from the fans cherished so dearly.

My eyes lit up, ready to tease them for forgetting such an important detail. But, instead, I turned around to see Jungkook standing behind me. "We wanted you to complete the tree decorations, because you've always been the one who completed us." Jungkook's eyes glistened as his hands extended out the star towards me.