Still with you ~ 🔥🔥

//Past this point is your 18+ Warning and contains mature content not suitable for younger readers// - Smut warning will be noted again as the first section is safe? *[questionable stares]* - i think? A little belated Jungkook birthday special, Namjoon's, is going to be upcoming soon. Think of it as an I.O.U ;)

Saying goodbye was always the hardest thing; watching people leave left me with that lingering empty feeling that chipped away at the walls in my mind that kept my dark thoughts at bay.

So when everyone finally began to roll out of bed nursing hangovers as most guys in their 20's usually would after a thrilling evening spent partying till dawn. Jungkook suggested making a head start on our date, told me he'd made the dinner reservations early for somewhere a far drive away from the city.

This way, we could jam out and go on a mini drive, just the two of us. Plus, seeing Jungkook behind the wheel wasn't an opportunity I was going to turn down.

Although, I still had a few goodbyes to make. It was under the promise we'd see each other again soon... which reassured me.

"I'm not leaving." Jin gawked at me as I left Taehyung's room which I'd been using to get ready. Taehyung had even resorted to scratching on the door faking to be Yeontan in hopes I'd let him inside to allow him to watch me get ready.

Why on earth these men were so desperate to see me naked was beyond me. It boosted my ego but still baffled me how they were satisfied with my just above average body.

Though I'd never repeat those words aloud, knowing Namjoon, the kinky fucker would probably spank me into next Tuesday until I shouted, "I love myself."

"I'm kidnapping her for my own and taking her on a date." Jimin clung around my waist. I'm pretty sure Taehyung was about to grab my ankles until Yoongi appeared with Taehyung's luggage.

"You could have asked her first. Instead you promised your mum you'd be home in time for sundown. Go on, Jimin you too!"

"Noona, you look-..." Jungkook's tongue twisted as he struggled to find the words while the others nodded, completely understand his bewilderment.

"Like an angel." Taehyung finally started, which caused a chorus of agreeing with gentle hums.

"I saw the underwear Jungkook picked out for her so I think the devil is more accurate." Jimin smirked. Crimson rose in my cheeks as Jimin radiated with pride from revealing my dirty little secret.

Gesturing with my hands an insulting sign, I mocked him, "Too bad you'll not be the one seeing it tonight." Like I'd mentioned, all the extra praise and compliments were turning me into a monster. This confidence was too good to last. I knew as soon as anyone so much entered my protective bubble, I'd be a blushing mess all over again.

Jungkook put on his shoes and held me steady as I slipped into some practical boots. The others crowded around as Jungkook's hand rested on the handle, "See you all later Hyung's have a good break." He waved goodbye and left the apartment to get the car ready.

Jungkook's goodbye had been chilled, short and sweet. But why was it at even the mention of the 'G' in goodbye my palms went sweaty, my throat ran dry. I was paralysed, unable to speak.

Jin took the initiative and noticed my struggle as his arms laced around my small stature in relation to him. My goodbye couldn't be a tearful one; it wasn't fair on Jin. I'd already turned down his proposal. I was a bit confused as to why he'd not pushed my answer further. He brushed my hair carefully, "See you later beautiful. Don't miss me too much." Jin teased as he leant to kiss my cheek delicately.

Namjoon was next to quickly sweep me into his arms, "Love you Anna, if you need me. Call me. Anytime. Have a good Christmas." Namjoon's voice softly lulled in my ear. "You too." I tried to contain the sadness in my voice. I hated saying goodbye, but it was me walking out the door this time. I knew it would be worse when I'd come back to their silent, empty apartment.