Lost

T.W// Mentions of sexual abuse & body dysmorphia. If you're sensitive to these topics, please avoid this chapter. My underlined reasoning is to push the message further that consent is essential from both sides, regardless of gender, age, race, or religion. We are all entitled to consent to what can and can't be done with our bodies.

Jimin's P.O.V

The familiar fragrance of Taehyung's shampoo was a comforting scent that greeted me from my nightmare. My memories and half-awake mind couldn't process what had caused me to be awake like a sudden jolt, but I knew that the acidic burn of bile burned in my throat. I need to move to the toilet before I'm-...

After I'd flushed the toilet after emptying the contents of my stomach, my tall fluffy-haired best friend appeared, rubbing his eyes. "You okay?" His deep voice grumbled as he handed me over a bottle of water. Knowing the sickness wasn't contagious, I allowed Taehyung to swiftly wrap me up in a comforting embrace as I slowly sipped the water.

My throat felt a little better, finally bringing up words to answer Taehyung's question, "Just a bad dream again. I love her so much; it's frustrating." I grumbled into his shoulder. We parted from the shared warmth a relocated to the cold tiles of mine and Jungkook's shared ensuite. "If anyone understands the feeling of Noona making you frustrated. It's me. But mine's bundled in with a different kind of nerves." His voice fumbled, wishing he hadn't opened his mouth. "Sorry, Jimin, I didn't mean to compare-..." He quickly added.

I shook my head and patted his shoulder, reassuring my soulmate. "You have nothing to worry about with Savannah, your first time. It's a special one, Taehyung. You're very old fashioned... I wish I'd waited too, for her, I mean."My voice trailed off as my memories resurfaced. I hadn't meant to sound so bitter, but I wasn't jealous of Taehyung sharing his 'firsts' with Savannah. Angrier at myself for not doing the same.

----

My first time, with a woman anyway, hadn't been special. However, it remained very memorable. In fact, the whole encounter had been traumatising. I'd not touched a woman since. To cut a long story, short 18-year-old Jimin was a testosterone-driven naive fool.

The rules had been apparent when we first began training. The only unspoken rookie rule was, 'don't sleep with fans'. But I was 18. Blinded by hormones and saw Namjoon's current fling and wanted the same attention from a woman who wasn't oblivious as Savannah was. As she remained unaware, I'd even been flirting with her and would continue to do so for another six years.

When I'd found what I believed to be the girl of my dreams, it ended badly; she was certainly on the cusp of sasaeng territory. I'd only fueled the girl's fantasies when I'd approached her as she happened to 'accidentally' bump into me as I was heading back to the dorm and was just in town for one more night. So like a fool, I'd convinced Yoongi to let me borrow some of his cash so I could get the two of us a nice hotel room.

---

"Jimin?" Jungkook entered the bathroom and slipped onto the tiles as Taehyung's worried eyes lingered into mine, searching for a response, "Sorry. I'm still just lost in thought a little." I answered. Taehyung grabbed my hand and gently hushed me, guiding my head onto his shoulder. "Do you want me to wake Noona?"Jungkook asked.

I shook my head, and Taehyung's clothes rustled as my blonde hair moved against the silk material. "Just stay with me a few minutes longer, then we'll get back to bed." I pleaded. Jungkook obeyed my wished and sat beside me, letting his fingertips entwine with my lonely hand. "We've got you, Jimin-ssi." Jungkook comforted as his fingers gripped tighter in fear I'd slip away.