It's Definitely You

Jimin wished me goodnight and was gone before either of us could fully process what had just happened. I crawled into the bed and hid away into the covers my face burning my fingertips caressing my lips in reminiscence of Jimin's lips. My heart was still racing, my head spinning with thoughts of Jimin.

My heart twinged slightly at the thought of Namjoon, last night I'd fallen asleep beside him and I'd dreamed of him keeping me safe in my dreams telling me words that only could be heard in my imagination. This felt wrong it was only my second night and I'd fallen asleep beside one and kissed another. To top it all off I was still their manager. I couldn't do this. I couldn't allow myself to have these feelings, or allow anyone to develop feelings. I had to make things clear.

Even though the darkness in the night had swept through the room, I couldn't let this ache in my heart wait till sunrise. I had to clear the air now. I pushed the covers off my bed and when I went to open the door I bumped into a figure who appeared to have been listening in to the room. I collided with his firm chest, he quickly grabbed my shoulders to avoid stumbling backwards.

"I'm So-.." I began but as the moonlight shone through the window across the face of my eavesdropper I saw a sleepy pair of soft deep brown eyes that were covered by dark soft curls and a sweet boxy smile. "Taehyung, what are you doing?" I asked.

"I heard you couldn't sleep well last night, so I came to make sure you were sleeping okay and well... Namjoon's snoring is really loud." Taehyung wined. Everything vanished from my mind and I couldn't fight this mothering urge to keep Taehyung safe and melt at his caring words.

I carefully grabbed his wrist and pulled him into his room. "Savannah, uhh. What are you?" He panicked. I heard him gulp slowly. "I mean... isn't this a little sudden... I... but this is a little-..." Taehyung stumbled over his words as I closed the door behind us. "Sleep in your own bed, I'm going to sleep on the sofa. It's comfy enough."I explained

I heard Taehyung mumbling to himself as my hand reached for the handle with a blanket from the end of his bed in my hand. "Stay." His brown eyes delved deep into my eyes and I could feel the doubts in my head coming back I couldn't allow any feelings to linger. I had to refuse him.

"Please." He pleaded with a tone that was gentle and his hand that gripped my wrist loosened as if he was giving up. "Okay but I'm putting this between us. I know how much you cuddle in your sleep. You've attacked me in the car plenty of times." I sighed and I created a barrier with the blanket in my hands.

"Okay! But just letting you know, that blanket isn't gonna do anything." Taehyung teased and I playfully hit him as we both slipped into the bed at polar opposite ends. I took a deep breath as I tried to close my eyes as I played over all the things in my mind. Dreamt about Namjoon, Kissed Jimin and now I'm sleeping with Taehyung. I'm not going to any good place when I pass away. If there's a hell I'm going there.

"You asleep?"Taehyung's voice called across the darkness. "Trying to..."I replied sarcastically. I heard a shuffle under the covers as I could just make out Taehyung's eyes searching for mine in the darkness. "I promise I won't do anything funny. I'd never do anything to hurt you, or make you feel uncomfortable." He whispered.

I hummed in agreement, "I trust you. I trust all of you. Well maybe not Namjoon, he'd accidentally hurt me." I smiled at the thought and I heard Taehyung chuckle. "Do you feel better tonight?" He asked. I clutched the old tattered rabbit in my arms tightly.

"You guys really tell each other everything don't you?"I let out a defeated laugh. "I'm feeling better. I just had a moment to feel a little sorry for myself." I replied. I could tell he was listening, watching me silently.