Embarrassed.

A/N: before we start this week's chapter can someone please start up an emotional support group for that BTS Fix you Cover? Thanks 🙏🏻 *proceeds to pick up pieces of my shattered black heart* It was beyond amazing, it was definitely worth staying up till 2:30 am. I would also like to note thank you all so much for 2K reads! I really value your opinions, if there's any member you've missed reading about let me know in the comments. I'll get to writing a member special as soon as I can. I want to keep everything equal as best as I can, but I admit I do unintentionally leans towards certain members at times, but OT7. Thank you all once again have a good week!

A few weeks had passed, 6 concerts later we were now catching a flight to Orlando, where we had a week off before the concert the following weekend.

While travelling to yet another new destination, I'd been so busy I hadn't realised what week it was. I wasn't one of them organised women that had them trackers or had a diary with a cute little sticker to let me know when mother nature would arrive.

It was kind of ironic really that I was organised to the point of borderline obsessive but when it came to myself I wasn't too bothered. That's why when I boarded the plane and felt that ache in my abdomen my eyes widened and I stop dead in my track. Jin and Yoongi bumped into me and quickly apologised.

"Are you okay?" Yoongi asked. "Did you forget something?" Taehyung teased, but when he saw my stunned expression he stood in front of me trying to catch my attention. "Seriously... Savannah? Are you okay? What's wrong?" Jin now asked as he gently touched my shoulder.

"I forgot to buy something but it's a bit too late." I laughed it off and continued walking. Yuna was probably the only person I would have turned to but she wasn't on this flight.

Instead, I sat on my black hoodie and got as comfortable as I could in my seat, nervously shifting my legs as I prayed it wouldn't be too bad when I eventually made it to the bathroom.

As soon as the seatbelt signs turned off I raced to the bathroom, tying my hoodie around my waist. When I got into the bathroom, I was folding up some origami shape with the tissue paper, trying to makeshift something to cover my underwear. I let out a defeated sigh as I could already see my jeans were ruined.

Of all the days I chose to wear my white denim jeans... I took them off and began washing out what I could with cold water in the cramped bathroom. There was suddenly a knock on the cubicle door.

"Savannah? Are you okay?" Jin's hushed voice whispered from the other side of the door. Oh god! Why did this man notice everything... I felt like banging my head through the door in embarrassment. I sent him a quick message.

'I'm okay just in a bit of a pickle... could you get me an air hostess?'

There was a momentary silence but I could still hear Jin's breath from outside the door.  I coughed to try and grab his attention. Jin called out my name again."Check your phone..." I suggested. "It's back in my seat... can you just tell me what's wrong?" Jin pressed for an answer.

I let out a deep sigh, it's nothing to be ashamed of, it's all-natural. But still, admitting I bled through my trousers and couldn't get out the stain to Kim Seokjin was a Worldwide Embarrassment I wanted to delay a few minutes more. "I have a problem can you fetch me an air hostess?" I whispered.

"Was it the chicken you ate? My stomach feels a bit funny now you mention it..." Jin groaned in discomfort. "Jin it's not the chicken..." I breathed. I really cared for this man but at this moment I wanted nothing more than to flick his forehead. I just had to outright say it, bold, proud and clear.

A few seconds passed while I gathered my courage. "It's not the chicken, it's my period... I've got a stain on my trousers, do you know if anyone packed any spare trousers in their hand luggage?" I finally asked. There was silence. Then my phone buzzed.