Paradise - 🔥🔥

//Past this point is your 18+ Warning and contains mature content not suitable for younger readers//

"Taehyung, she's drooling. You better put it back on..." Namjoon eased himself into the hot tub on the opposite side to where we were sitting.

"No," I snapped. I coughed off my enthusiasm and deepened my voice. "No it's fine I'm not drooling."I answered a bit more calmly, but my voice caught in my throat once again as I noticed Namjoon had similarly removed his shirt.

What on earth were these men doing to me? I nervously chuckled as I looked around, trying to avoid drooling again...

"What's so funny?" Tae asked, his low voice nipping at my ears. Causing them to blush a similar shade of the prominent crimson flush in my cheeks. "Just thought of something funny," I tried to escape further questioning, but they knew I was flustered and just trying to avoid looking at them.

"What are you doing over Christmas?" I asked both of them; Tae smirked as he noticed my desperate attempt to try and change the subject. But I was genuinely curious to know the answer to my question as well. Part of me knew that the majority would be going home after the end-of-year shows. I didn't blame them, but at the same time, I couldn't help but cling onto the slightest fraction of hope they'd want to stay with me.

I would never say it aloud. I couldn't ask them to chose me over their families; I certainly wasn't ready to 'meet the family' or 'families'. Taehyung turned to me, "I'm visiting home for a few days, but I'll be back for my birthday. We're counting down the year in New York again aren't we?" Taehyung responded. I nodded and smiled back at his excitement.

Celebrating the New Year with Army was something they've always enjoyed doing. So after the new year, they got back to work again.

"I'm heading back to spend Christmas with my family but I'll be back on the day after. Wanted to get a head start on some work." Namjoon added in his answer. My heart crumbled slightly, but I acknowledged their decision.

The fear of being alone was creeping up on me, but right before it could take hold of me, Jungkook patted my shoulder. As I turned around, I saw his bright eyes guide me out of the dark thoughts and fears. "Massage time." He cheered giddily with excitement.

How could I not smile at him?

"It's us first?" I asked. Jungkook extended his tattooed arm out towards me, which I felt even weaker at the knees admiring. Then, I carefully took his hand and followed behind him with a smile on my face as he led me to the massage room.

I admired Jungkook for not letting society prevent him from doing what he wanted with his body. Being so out in the public eye left him exposed to critics, despite many stating that tattoos were for thugs, gangs, criminals; their opinions quickly changed. So, Instead of viewing them as tarnishes to his skin, they quickly changed their mind, viewing them as another form of art. Another story that Jungkook wanted to express.