What do you think? ~ 🔥🔥

//Past this point is your 18+ Warning and contains mature content not suitable for younger readers//

"-I should probably leave you to your evening then, is my nickname for you okay?" Yoongi asked. Although my cheeks were a dark crimson I nodded bashfully. I walked behind him as he turned and made his way towards the door. I wasn't ready for him to leave, it was my birthday and I didn't want to spend my birthday eve alone.

But I was hesitant to ask the question, even if I asked there was that niggling fear in the back of my mind of overstepping my boundaries. Which I knew made no logical sense as last time I'd gotten weak at the knees having our first kiss on his lap, I guess we were kind of past that point now.

My trail of thought was cut off as I heard the sound of Yoongi's ring tap gently on the metal handle, it was now or never.

I took a deep breath as I tugged nervously at his shirt. Yoongi's hand paused on the door handle. His back wasn't facing me but I could tell from his tiny chuckle that he had found my actions humorous. Why had I even grabbed him?

"I don't want to be alone... could you stay awhile?" You mumbled. Yoongi turned around to face me and all the courage I'd built up had vanished out of sight as his gentle eyes studied me. "How long's a while?" Yoongi asked. I lowered my eyes to avoid his gaze as I answered "The night?... If you're not busy?" I suggested.

Yoongi laughed, "How did you want to spend your last few hours as 26 then?" There was a sudden wave of silence that befell the room as Yoongi's eyes wandered across my face searching for an answer. "If you're not busy... I wondered if you'd just spend the night here. I don't want to sleep alone tonight. But I don't want to-" You began but Yoongi's lips gently cut you off.

As quickly as your lips had met, Yoongi pulled away. "You don't want to, what love?" He smirked. I stammered unable to find the words but I couldn't deny the tingling sensation that pulsed in my lips, the blood rushing to my cheeks. Fully aware of my mind flooding with desires of tasting his lips again, but I pushed them down as I gathered my words.

"I don't want to inconvenience you if you've got plans." I finally mumbled. Yoongi shook his head and pointed to the bathroom. "Do you mind if I freshen up first? I'll be quick." Yoongi requested and almost like an instinct I agreed to it. Not that it mattered to me.

I ore through my drawers while Yoongi was washing up in the bathroom, I could hear the shower running as I scrambled through my pyjama options. Florida was really warm and the air con in my room didn't work too well, the previous night I'd slept in just my underwear. I couldn't exactly do that tonight, so I desperately hunted for something concealing but wouldn't leave me dripping in sweat.

The shower shut off and I heard a rustling in the bathroom which made me snatch up a black nightgown and pair it with a black silk robe. I bit my lip nervously, maybe if I asked him to turn off the light before he wouldn't see... The bathroom door creaked open and a towel was covering his head as he entered the room drying it. "It's really hot in here, don't freak out but I'm going to grab some joggers from my room and sneak back, okay?" Yoongi suggested.

I handed him over my key-card to the door. "Ahh, okay let yourself back in. I'm going to clean up now too. When you get back can you switch off the lights and put on a film for us to watch?" I asked. Yoongi nodded and hurried out the door. I grabbed a towel and went to wash.

"I'm back!" Yoongi announced. I could hear the main door click shut, along with the light switch. "Ahh shit." I heard a little curse as Yoongi clattered around in the room. "You okay?" I called out to him as I shut off the shower, stepping out and wrapping the towel around me. "I'm good! Just who leaves their handbag in the middle of the floor?" Yoongi chuckled. I couldn't help but snigger as I quickly got dressed and let down my hair in hopes to conceal some of the skin I had on display.