War Of Hormone ~ 🔥🔥

//Past this point is your 18+ Warning and contains mature content not suitable for younger readers//

A/N: AHHHHH THE SOWOOZOO CONCERT! I don't want to spoil anything for anyone, but the comments are a spoiler zone! What was your favourite part of Day 1 and Day 2! I hope this helps with any pre-concert depression. No promises! Have a good week, everyone! As always, thank you for all your support.

Namjoon P.O.V

I could tell when Jin was worked up or stressed. Over the years of working together, he was always my Hyung, someone who I confided in and I knew felt comfortable relying on me too. That mutual respect and unspoken understanding are some of the reasons I could carry out my duty as a leader so well.

Jin had this ability to notice things many other's didn't notice about themselves. Helping them overcome their doubts, come out of their shell by making them laugh. He was indeed a people pleaser, which often left him being the one stung. Leading me to have this necessary urge to protect him from being hurt. I loved him wholeheartedly; how could you not; it was Jin.

I could see the look in his eyes as he explained why he'd wanted to introduce Savannah properly to his mom despite her protests. I could see it from both sides, so I sat there while they talked. Anytime either of them raised their voice, I'd reach out my hand to place gently on their shoulder, giving them that knowing look;... calm down...

Their talk was brief, the conclusion? Well, there wasn't one—only a band-aid over the gaping issues that remained, but we all mutually chose to ignore for now.

We'd all gathered on Jin's warm carpeted floor and sat a safe distance apart. I had my back pressed up against the end of the bed as I overlooked their final statements, feeling a little drained from the day. Hoping to wrap things quickly as my bed's call was long overdue.

"I think no more family, no one out of our circle needs to know," I added as a solution. Jin looked at Savannah as she slowly nodded in agreement. "I get you to want to share the good things. But everything is so knew and fresh. In a couple of months, maybe a year or so. We can talk more about telling our 'inner- circle' but this dynamic might not last. It might not work." Savannah explained.

"I know tonight isn't your fault. I just feel frustrated and bad for your mum. I didn't give a very good impression and that makes me feel worse." She added. Jin shuffled forward across the room, moving closer towards Savannah.

"I'm more frustrated that another date of ours got ruined." Jin pouted playfully at her. I could tell any tension between them had faded away. Part of me questioned myself, why was I still here? Jin was a sensible man who could clearly make his own decisions.

When did it occur that I'd included her into this bubble of people I wanted to protect? It had been subconscious, as easy as opening my eyes to read the words written across a page.

She'd sneaked her way into my heart; part of that terrified me. I had enough dealing with the six morons I loved and adored. I know I had room for one more, but it wasn't easy. Because as with my precious members, I couldn't choose who to love more, I didn't favour any of them over anyone else. Therefore, if she ended up hurting one of us, I wouldn't be able to pick a preferred side.

The same could be said if one of them hurt her. I would stand by her side, but I wouldn't tolerate any negative remarks about any of them, no matter what they had done. Maybe this was why I had been so desperate to overlook this ordeal, to ensure the thing I feared most from happening. I wanted to protect everyone I loved. I just knew one day it would catch up with me.

"I'm sorry," Savannah mumbled. Jin shook his head and pulled her closer to sit in front of him. "I'm sorry too, I'll talk to my mum properly and swear her to secrecy." Jin declared.