Lights.

My alarm echoed in the silence, pointless to serve it's a purpose as I was already awake. I'd tossed and turned all night, I wanted to chase after Jin and tell him how sorry I was. Give a reason so that he wouldn't take it personally but I hoped my message would serve its objective.

'Morning Jin. I'm really sorry. I wasn't rejecting you last night. The kiss took me by surprise, I'm just trying to be careful to limit any chance of rumours spreading. We have to be careful to keep it a secret.'

There had been no response and I was trying to clear it from my mind as I got ready for my date with Yoongi. I wanted to wear something nice for my first ever date, I spent a lot longer than usual styling my long hair and carefully disguised the bags under my eyes with make-up. I went with a more natural make-up look. It was still more effort than I usually put in. I felt strange, was this too much?

There was an odd gurgling in my stomach, I didn't exactly feel like eating due to my guilt with Jin, I think the churning was more due to nerves rather than hunger.

Yoongi: I'll meet you outside your room in 10 minutes. Is that okay?

'Of course, you're dressed casually right?'

Yoongi: You're overthinking again. You could wear a bin bag and I'd still think you were perfect.

'See that's funny because I was torn between my pink bin bag and my black one...'

Yoongi: Just wear neither...

'I'm going to pretend you never said that'

Yoongi: Sorry, Agust D just stole the phone for a second there.

I'd paired my light blue jeans with a red button-up shirt that had black roses scattered across as a pattern. To stay warm I wore a cropped leather jacket and put on my black leather ankle boots before picking up my bag and opening the door just as Yoongi began knocking.

"You're on time." I smiled as my eyes wandered to search his for a reaction. Which was oddly calm, his lips curled softly as he opened his lips. "Good Morning, Anna."

We headed downstairs with security following behind us out of earshot but still at a safe distance to keep Yoongi safe. When we got into the car, they both sat in the front. One drove while the other sat in the passenger seat, which allowed Yoongi and I to be somewhat alone.

"As sad as I am to not see the bin bag, you look very nice in this too." Yoongi complimented me. I laughed and we began making small talk about anything and everything but work.

I'd been around the members one on one before, so this part hadn't been terrifying to me. I often spent time with them like this and making conversation had never been much of an issue. In a way that was a perk of knowing someone for over seven years, I almost had to remind myself it was a date. I couldn't help but feel safe, everything with Yoongi always left me feeling calm and collected.

Yoongi quickly went to retrieve the items he wanted as he put on his mask and a bucket hat to conceal his identity slightly. I waited inside the car to cause less of a fuss and when they all returned Yoongi and I headed to the main attraction of our date.

Yoongi had arranged for private rooftop access like I had suggested the food and drink were all laid out, we discretely entered the cafe using the private staff access. The security waited on the other side of the door to allow us some privacy. They thought we were having some private meeting. Instead, the second we were out of sight, Yoongi quickly pecked my cheek.

"Are you okay?" He asked. An infectious smile spread across my lips which Yoongi caught too as we exchanged glances. I ran to the edge and Yoongi followed me as we looked out across the city. The building wasn't high up but it was enough to look out across at a small portion of central park. "I guess this is the next best thing," Yoongi mumbled. "It's better than getting grass stains on our jeans," I replied as I turned to face him.