Part fortyfour

For a moment everything stood still, it was like time froze right in front of her... purple.

She dropped the small glass bottle on her bed, feeling her hands shake uncontrollably. She hiccuped, just staring at the purple colour that swirled around. She could not believe it, she could not believe her own eyes.

"Oh my god" she breathed, barely audible as she lifted her hands up to cover her face "fuck"

Ezra and Marlize engulfed her in a hug, holding onto her tightly as tears started to well out of her icy blue eyes.

She could feel Marlize wrap her short arms around her torso comfortingly just before Ezra reached his hand up to stroke the top of her hair gently.

None of them spoke a single word, and for a moment it felt like she was going to choke on the silence.

Panic flooded her veins, making her head spin. She could not think straight, it felt like the end of the world. She knew it wasn't, yet she couldn't seem to shake the feeling of there being no tomorrow laid out for her to discover.

"Oh my god" she cried, laying her head onto Ezra's shoulder "this is not how it's supposed to go"

"Shh" Ezra hummed, trailing his hand down to rub her back soothingly "it will be alright Alice"

"No" she sobbed onto his shoulder "what the fuck am I supposed to do? I don't know that to do Ezra, I don't know..."

Marlize let go of her, standing up.

"I'm gonna go and get you a cup of tea" the pale girl said, looking at her with compassion "alright Alice?"

"Mhm" she mumbled, wiping her cheeks as she sniffled her nose "thank you"

Marlize left the door, she could hear the heavy wooden door closing with a thud. Marlize would often sneak away to the kitchen where the house elves that worked would give her snacks. The house elves adored Marlize, for she was always overly kind to them.

Ezra laid down on her bed, opening his arms towards her.

"Come here" he said softly, blinking his green eyes "it'll be alright"

She wiped her cheeks once more, but it was for no use cause the tears kept falling from her eyes. She laid down next to Ezra, nuzzling her face into his chest as he wrapped his arms around her.

"I'm... pregnant" she whispered, feeling her voice break.

"You're pregnant" Ezra said calmly, combing his fingers through her long black hair "that's true"

"And what now?" she cried, feeling nausea wash over her "what do I do now? This can't be, my mother can't find out, they can't know Ezra... Draco will be so angry with me"

"It will be alright Alice, okay?" he said softly, gazing down at her "your mother isn't here, there's no way she'll find out right now... and Draco, well I don't know"

"Oh my god, Draco" she shrieked, sitting up quickly "I... I... oh my god, this is a mess"

"What are you trying to say? Ezra asked, looking at her with furrowed eyebrows.

"Oh my fucking god" she groaned, covering her face with her hands as she plopped down on her back next to Ezra.

"Alice?" he asked, eyeing her with confused eyes. 

The door opened and in came Marlize, holding a cup of tea in her hands. She sat it down on the nightstand before she jumped up to sit on the foot of the bed.

"Wait a minute before you drink it" Marlize said softly "it's very hot"

"Thank you Marlize" she mumbled, uncovering her face as she gazed between the blonde girl and the steam rising from the cup of tea.