Part ninetyfour

She awoke in the early morning of the first of May, having Draco laying sound asleep next to her in the bed. Everything was calm and no noise came from Scorpius room. The little boy must still be asleep, just as his father. They were so much alike Draco and Scorpius, with the same cloudy grey eyes and silvery blonde hair. He was really his father's son.

The sun shone through the blinds and she could hear the birds chirping outside of their bedroom window. She pulled the covers off of her bare legs and sat up on the edge of the bed, slipping her feet into her warm slippers. She stood up, grabbing her robe before she wrapped it around her body, feeling the little girl inside her belly kick. Everything was seemingly happening faster this time around. With Scorpius she had patiently awaited the kicks for what felt like forever but with the little girl she just noticed them one day, way earlier than she had ever felt them with her son.

She dragged her feet along the dark floorboards, letting her gaze wander around the two story house in Swanshill her and Draco shared. She loved living in Swanshill, it was the perfect mixture of beauty and calmness. The sea brought a fresh slightly salty breeze through the whole village and she could find everything she needed in the small shops along the cobblestone streets in the town centre. The winters were frozen and glistening and the summers were warm and peaceful. It was a perfect place to raise their children.

She walked downstairs and grabbed the kettle, filling it with water before she put it on the stove. As the water boiled she peered out of the window, seeing the white fluffy clouds pass by on the light blue sky. The sun grazed the whole town with it's bright warm rays, making it feel a little more like summer with each passing day.

The kettle whistled, catching her off guard. She poured herself a cup of English breakfast tea, slowly sipping on it. She held the cup in her hands, letting the warmth of it radiate on her cold skin. The morning felt calm and blissful, and she couldn't help but wonder what it would be like with the new baby. Scorpius was calm, often sleeping in and never really making a fuss in the mornings. When he awoke he just laid in his crib, calmly looking at his star mobile that hunts from the ceiling with a content smile. She wondered if the little girl would be anything like her older brother.

Draco awoke an hour later. She heard him come down the stairs as she stood in the kitchen making pancakes.

"Good morning" the pale boy hummed, walking into the kitchen with Scorpius in his arms. The little boy rested his head on his father's shoulder, looking as cute as ever in his emerald green pyjamas.

"Good morning" she said as Draco pressed a kiss to her temple "how'd you sleep?"

"Good yeah, it was good" Draco shrugged, putting Scorpius down in his high chair by the kitchen table "what about you?"

"Good" she said, a small smile upon her lips as she flipped a pancake in the frying pan.

"Pancakes huh?" Draco hummed, walking up to her and wrapping his arms around her waist, resting his chin on her shoulder "you're an angel Allo"

"Yeah well I was really craving pancakes with syrup" she said, pouring some more batter into the frying pan.

Draco pressed a kiss to the back of her shoulder before he let go of her, making a bottle for Scorpius. She flipped another pancake as she watched Draco place the bottle of milk down in front of Scorpius, sitting down right next to his son. Scorpius happily grabbed the bottle, holding it with his small hands.

They sat around the kitchen table eating breakfast together, pancakes with maple syrup and fresh strawberries. Even Scorpius had some pancakes and strawberries, cut up into smaller pieces. And the little boy loved it, happy giggles escaping his lips.